Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Simply amazing.

she looks really good at weigh ins , I agree her face is very angular and robust. Most MMA females have robust faces and higher Test than your typical female. Even Gina has a masculine face when you compare her to women outside of MMA.

You'll never see women this hot in MMA EVER

cd5d0b2a7d489ea70a69595daf780926-full.png

90f6f08eea20ba7b81be46912adf8def.jpg

abfd3b167db97973ecb04d1620ac3732.gif

36b50dae8cec13aeda434f3394eafd9b.gif

Bodies like that aren't effective in MMA. the more manly looking the chick is, the more likely she is to be champ.
I dare someone to disprove this theory.
I love beautiful black women but they are hard to find. Is there an area of the world where they have standards?

You guys seriously need to go to a strip club or pay for a whore, and get this weird shit out of your systems. 37 pages of this is just a tad bit creepy.

god damn, im not entirely sure thats not a trap, but would still hit.
With that line of thinking, I think you're better off in Thailand where they are much better looking and cheaper. Vandamme loves it there too

I love beautiful black women but they are hard to find. Is there an area of the world where they have standards?

Except they are literally the easiest to find if you live in any multicultural area in the west. I can't even remember the last time I've seen an ugly black girl at my Uni or city.

damn my ayisha diaz pic got deleted :eek:
2713854d728276f4489fb631ce3d178f.gif
;)

Where did the myth that watterson has a nice ass come from? Someone show me a pic from behind that shows she has a nicely shaped ass because I've never seen one.

Back