Is there any disagreement that Nas in present time would be the most popular fighter by miles

21 Savage has zero good projects. Zero memorable bars. GTFO.
LMFAOO
WHMmbBO.gif

issa album 77k first week
bank account double platinum

Not in America dude, all they would see is a brown guy with a funny accent

If he was from Kentucky, that would be a different story

Idk. I'm sure his ground game would be pretty shitty. If he did MMA he'd basically be a flashier Paul Daley. Entertaining sure but hardly a world-beater.

His flashy striking would not work well without a strong ground game to fall back on, he'd basically need to go the Conor route and be protected from strong wrestlers as long as possible.

i loved watching the prince back in the day before mma existed

I know I can, I know I can
Be what I wanna be, be what I wanna be
If I work hard at it
I'll be where I wanna be, I'll be where I wanna be

I know I can, I know I can
Be what I wanna be, be what I wanna be
If I work hard at it
I'll be where I wanna be, I'll be where I wanna be

Not in America dude, all they would see is a brown guy with a funny accent

If he was from Kentucky, that would be a different story

If he was from Kentucky he'd probably have been shot on his way to the ring against a white opponent.

TIL 90% of mma fans have no clue how Prince Naseem Hamed is, fucking casuals.
Some idiot posts in a mma forum with a vague nickname of some boxer, and calls them fucking casuals, imagine that.

opinions over statistics of course

Nas has sold way more albums than 21 Savage ever will. Also, how many albums has Justin Bieber sold? Is he great in your book too? Album sales don't indicate quality.

Link your favorite 21 Savage song and I will give him a second try with an open mind.

Dude struck like aa praying mantis. Such entertaining highlights. I agree with original post. He would have teabagged Conor lol

This day and age he would cause a lot of butthurt in America due to his Islam.

His rise to popularity was before 9/11 and everything that followed.

Nas has sold way more albums than 21 Savage ever will. Also, how many albums has Justin Bieber sold? Is he great in your book too? Album sales don't indicate quality.

Link your favorite 21 Savage song and I will give him a second try with an open mind.
well 21 has just one album out so that remains to be seen. and JB is objectively talented even though I dont personally enjoy his projects

id link you my favorite 21 track but i strongly suspect you dont like that type of rap so idk maybe this one

Lost his faith in Jesus Christ, he prayin' to a bandana
Police gunned his brother down, this shit too hard to handle
Loadin' up his chopper, he gon' show 'em black lives matter

7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

<2>

Nas top 3, all time.

21 Savage weak, but so are all his peers.

Eastern European rap is superior to American rap.

English just isn't a good language for making music. Very limited language.

well 21 has just one album out so that remains to be seen. and JB is objectively talented even though I dont personally enjoy his projects

id link you my favorite 21 track but i strongly suspect you dont like that type of rap so idk maybe this one

Lost his faith in Jesus Christ, he prayin' to a bandana
Police gunned his brother down, this shit too hard to handle
Loadin' up his chopper, he gon' show 'em black lives matter

7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

<2>

It wasn't as bad as I expected, but it wasn't good either. I'll give him a half a point for trying to speak on social issues, albeit in a ham-fisted-non-clever way.

His flow just doesn't do it for me. If he were a fighter and this track was a fight, then he just threw a jab-straight over and over and over. Continuing the analogy, I like rappers that can use knees, elbows, throw spinning shit, leg kicks. The rhyme schemes here are too A, A, B, B for me.

In summary, there are worse rappers, but I won't be bumping 21 in the whip.

It wasn't as bad as I expected, but it wasn't good either. I'll give him a half a point for trying to speak on social issues, albeit in a ham-fisted-non-clever way.

His flow just doesn't do it for me. If he were a fighter and this track was a fight, then he just threw a jab-straight over and over and over. Continuing the analogy, I like rappers that can use knees, elbows, throw spinning shit, leg kicks. The rhyme schemes here are too A, A, B, B for me.

In summary, there are worse rappers, but I won't be bumping 21 in the whip.
fair enough fam

Back