Is there any validity to this tweet, is there proof that Khabib corners Conor’s friend?

Typical single digit IQ response not worth responding to anymore than this response here, pointing out your single digit IQ.
Typical sherdogger sitting on the outside of the fight game thinking he understands it; let alone business and politics of the fight game.

Typical sherdogger sitting on the outside of the fight game thinking he understands it; let alone business and politics of the fight game.

Now you've gone a made a liar out of me! 20k messages, 5k likes...4-1 ratio there...ahh now it's coming to me. You're trash khed. But enjoy playing UFC 2009 on your XBOX 360 buddy.

Do you really think that everyone was going to form a circle and watch Khabib and Conor duke it out? You watch too much TV. That fight would have been broken up before it ever started.

Again, if Conor did truly want to fight Khabib he could just sign on the dotted line. Has he ever done that?
He was set to fight the winner of Khabib/Ferg. The "McGregor's scared of Khabib" narrative is a retarded invention by you people. Pure projection since Americans are so scared of Russians for some reason. Back in 2015 when McGregor first talked about going up to LW after beating Aldo, he predicted that Khabib would be the champ he would have to face when he went up. Turns out it was RDA. And then Alvarez. Khabibi was MIA. But McGregor was ready to face him 3 fucking years ago, before he became a tiramisu eating pullout merchant.

As for the scuffle, I don't know what you base any of this shit on. Khabib cornered Artem and told him to "bring Conor". McGregor jumped on a plane, flew to the NY, TRESPASSED into the building, snuck into the loading dock, and went straight for Khabib, who happened to be inside a bus when he arrived.

Why is it so important to you that this was a "fake" confrontation when everything that happened points to that it wasn't? He got arrested for it for fucks sake. Are you just incapable of making any utterance that contradicts your prejudice that McGregor is as cowardly as you keep claiming he is?

His "crew" was just around.... ever been at a hotel during fights? The "crews" are always around. I've been "cornered" by Russians who want their money (because I'm the guy who took care of all things fighter-based before a bout) They come up directly. They speak close. The others stand around. There's no reason to cry to daddy when it happens unless you're coming at them incorrect.

Lobov said some bullshit. He was confronted by the person and he apologized. That's where it should end. Conor is a megalomaniac whose media team (MacLife) saw an opportunity to create content for cash. They got what they wanted and lost their credentials because of it.

And hearty lulz to anyone that thinks the Daggies are obligated to get off a bus when dumbasses are throwing shit. Khabib talked to the person he had beef with. McGregor threw a tantrum like a child. Even the Snake Ali was trying to get off the bus, but was held back.

That didn't look like his "crew" was just around. Or the first time they caused trouble.
They just simply did it to the wrong guys this time.

Of course, they are not obligated to get off the bus. That's what posers do. Big mouth when they are in numbers.
When some guys return the favor they stay with the women on the Bus.
Those tuff Daggies have shown their true colors here when the numbers are not in their favor.

I am not defending Connor. This was incredibly stupid.
But it's not like Khabib and his crew play under different rules.
Conor just bested them this time.

So you’re saying it’s cowardly to not face off 1 vs 20? Fuck this place gets dumber by the day.
No, he's actually saying it's cowardly not to go 1 vs 20 the day before your weigh in for your sanctioned fight.

You note, you NOTE Conor didn't do this after the fight when Khabib would actually destroy him. He did it opportunistically before the fight where he knows Khabib can't fight him out of professionalism AND Conor is hoping the UFC strip him for being too short tempered instead of for hiding from fights.

The fans who are still riding with him literally are not worth your breath. I actually like things about Conor but he's obviously a prick on drugs as well as a guy with good qualities. The fans still riding with him don't have the brain cells to speak to. Brett Okamoto reported his fans showed up to the courtroom asking if they could "cheer for him".

I mean, for fuck's sake. Would you debate guys like that in real life or just put on your earphones and listen to some good music? Really...

He was set to fight the winner of Khabib/Ferg.
Set? Sure he was. Source or GTFO.

Why is it so important to you that this was a "fake" confrontation when everything that happened points to that it wasn't?

I never said that it was fake. I said that the fight under those circumstances was never going to come to fruition. No chance and Conor knew it. Too many people around that would have broken them up. Fights don't happen under those circumstances, just posturing.

He was set to fight the winner of Khabib/Ferg. The "McGregor's scared of Khabib" narrative is a retarded invention by you people. Pure projection since Americans are so scared of Russians for some reason. Back in 2015 when McGregor first talked about going up to LW after beating Aldo, he predicted that Khabib would be the champ he would have to face when he went up. Turns out it was RDA. And then Alvarez. Khabibi was MIA. But McGregor was ready to face him 3 fucking years ago, before he became a tiramisu eating pullout merchant.

As for the scuffle, I don't know what you base any of this shit on. Khabib cornered Artem and told him to "bring Conor". McGregor jumped on a plane, flew to the NY, TRESPASSED into the building, snuck into the loading dock, and went straight for Khabib, who happened to be inside a bus when he arrived.

Why is it so important to you that this was a "fake" confrontation when everything that happened points to that it wasn't? He got arrested for it for fucks sake. Are you just incapable of making any utterance that contradicts your prejudice that McGregor is as cowardly as you keep claiming he is?

Well at this point he's got Khabib ready to fight him outside the octagon if he simply sends his location. 1 on 1 or 10 on 10. IF Conor is in the LEAST bit serious, he can EASILY make this happen.

Want to bet Conor does NOT make that happen? He wants no part of Khabib. He wants headlines and moron fans. And he's got both in spades.

Not a jab at you, Dionysos, but some of his fans are real cavemen in their abilyt to reason and weigh actions.

I am not defending Connor. This was incredibly stupid.
But it's not like Khabib and his crew play under different rules.
Conor just bested them this time.

Bested them how? Usually when you best someone you dont go to jail, get sued for millions and get your best friend fired from his job.

Of course Conor should not have hurt bystanders, but if there is any validity to this tweet, I don’t blame him for showing up to confront Khabib.

Actually it’s kind of a cowardly move for Khabib not to get off the bus when he was calling out McGregor. Then McGregor finally shows up and Khabib just stays on the bus.

Is there any video of Khabib cornering McGregor’s friend?

There were people who tried to get out of the bus but were stopped by people inside.

This part in particular:
"Do you think a professional fighter (Yes, an actual professional) is going to risk his job and paycheck to have security break up something before it even becomes something?"

No I suppose not, instead they will continue to PRETEND they are going to do something by swarming and ganging up on people who are alone when they are surrounded by their team.

Thus, once again, we have proved Khabib is a coward, and a phony.

Khabib went and spoke to him alone.
And based on your description Conor is a massive pussy because he rolled up with 20 people.

Braindead sherdoggers at its finest

Bested them how? Usually when you best someone you dont go to jail, get sued for millions and get your best friend fired from his job.

In the Moron Olympics. You have to put reason aside to come up with a winner here.
Sure normal functioning adults would not have taken any of those actions.

But they are both playing the same game. Lobov talks shit about Khabib.
Khabib thinks he can get one on Conor by confronting Lobov when he is alone and Khabib is with his mates. And call Conor out.
Well, Conor comes with his mates to returns the favor.

If you so will that's a solid 2:1 for Conor.

No, don’t know for real. I’m googling it and nothing is coming up. I’m checking twitter and nothing. Is there not video of it? I want to see it.

You can type the word "Artem" into Google, not even his last name, and the video of his confrontation with Khabib is on the first page of results. I hate to break this to you but you might be special.

Of course Conor should not have hurt bystanders, but if there is any validity to this tweet, I don’t blame him for showing up to confront Khabib.

Actually it’s kind of a cowardly move for Khabib not to get off the bus when he was calling out McGregor. Then McGregor finally shows up and Khabib just stays on the bus.

Is there any video of Khabib cornering McGregor’s friend?

When Khabib and his boys supposedly did the same to Conor’s friend, yes it is. Get off your bus and take a beating. Don’t sit on their like a bitch.

Here dodo bird, let me help you.

Cowardly: SUBJECT 1 CONFRONTS SUBJECT 2 with 10 of his friends. SUBJECT 2 is alone. SUBJECT 1 feels empowered having outnumbered and cornered SUBJECT 2.

SUBJECT 3 CONFRONTS SUBJECT 1 IN THE SAME FASHION, SUBJECT 1 IS SUDDENLY NOT SO BRAVE AND HIDES ON HIS LITTLE BUS.

Yeah, we're ALL getting dumber, and dumber, and dumber...you're right.

And yes, I seen your unintelligible response to someone who made the same point I'm now making again...to your small mind.

None of you heard Ali, Khabib and other fighters on the bus saying "open the doors", "let's go", etc.. ? It's a bus, the door opens with a lever on the left side of the driver.. can't be accessed by those riding, because of situations like this. Conor did all that knowing cameras were around and security wouldn't let anything happen. Plus, Khabib has a title fight on Sat.. So get off the bus, beat up Conor on security camera, and lose all he's worked for? Also, Khabib walked up to Artem alone, his crew followed him and anyone who can translate hears Khabib and Ali, telling his crew to back off and let Khabib handle it alone. Khabib's crew circled Artem's homie really, nor did anyone break anything or cause a huge disturbance. Conor and his crew acted like spoiled little rich kids, not gangster or Alpha at all. Plus Conor got his boy kicked off the card, his other boy arrested along with himself, and facing multiple lawsuits.. if anyone thinks that was a win or a show of loyalty, I feel sorry for you. Then.. not sure why nobody mentions or asks why Conor didn't do shit when Artem and another SBG fighter got beat up in Russia by Khabib's homies and another of Artem's boys got shot in his own house because of it? Since the claim is, Conor was sticking up for Artem, jumped on his private plane with 25 other dorks right away to defend Artem.. well then why not stick up for him right away after he and a teammate got beat up and their friend shot, and were a lot closer to Ireland at the time when it happened? Where were these "tough guys" when Floyd said "Form Voltron", or after their weighins and Floyd called Conor a bitch to his face in the parking lot, after Paulie said Conor is a joke or something along those lines, to his face?

Khabib pimp'd slapped Artem and that's Conor's bitch.

First of all, you’re braindead.

He’s saying cornering his friend, as in, when he approached Artem you bafoon.

And Khabib was behind like 15 people on that bus, and there was no shot they were letting anyone off. Fucking Ali was ready to go at Conor and people were holding him back. Do you think a professional fighter (Yes, an actual professional) is going to risk his job and paycheck to have security break up something before it even becomes something?

Conor is all talk. He only pulled this stunt cuz he knew he’d never have to see Khabib face to face in this situation. If he did, theres no shot he would. I mean, if he really wanted to fight him, he would have

Also, Khabib approached Artem on his own, his team may have been around because they were together, but Khabib went to Artem on his own and told him don’t talk about me anymore.

Artem the gangster, who was saying he’d slap Khabib up, did nothing but run and cry to daddy.

Real tough guys.

#stayready
This +1

So you’re saying it’s cowardly to not face off 1 vs 20? Fuck this place gets dumber by the day.

He should instead send his manager, i cant stand this fucking guy acting like he is the toughest amongst the fighters,

Back