Is this fake news about Conor

article-0-136851FC000005DC-401_634x492.jpg

did you expect anything different? Floyd carried him the whole fight

Nope! And proudly told every Connie exactly what was gonna happen too...

Just a coked up dickhead fighting another coked up dickhead.

I'm sure if you get into a fight with McGregor on a night out you're probably not a member of mensa.

His issue will be if he is in fact hanging around with dealers/gang members etc. It's easy to get into a fight in a bar/club in Ireland and the UK, anyone who wants a fight will find one but they're also easy to avoid by walking away and knowing which places/people to avoid.

He's in his late 20s and got a baby he shouldn't be acting like an irresponsible teenager who can't handle his drink. Especially as someone who has so much to lose cause everyone knows who he is.

{<jordan}

Imagine that head movement in a real fight.

Conor's knee = head clean off.
That head movement will be adapted for a "real fight." Whoever started the myth of "head movement will get you kicked in the head in MMA" is just an idiot.

A moving target will always be harder to hit than a stationary one. This is physics. Not opinion. LOL

He punched the wrong guy and could be in serious trouble. The guy he punched in involved in a major drug dealing family, like one of the largest in Europe and they are unlikely to let this slide just because it's Conor.

doing whatever he can to not fight tony, even seems willing to go to prison just to avoid defending his belt

And Apparently The Guy, Ryan, is Involved With Gang Members. . I'd say McGregor Pays Them Off So They Don't Press Charges Or Go To The Media

Gangmembers that press charges or go the the media?
<Dana05>{<BJPeen}

Connor needs to get out of Ireland and go some place more relaxed. Like Hawaii with Bj Penn or something. In Ireland Connor is like a God there. That will make you do some stupid shit.

Lol. I love that Volkan gets arrested for getting into a bar fight and everyone jumps to be the loudest proclaiming his innocence and how the other guy MUST have started it. Conor gets a few comments on Twitter and everyone wants to be the loudest to proclaim he's out of control and bullying people.

Honestly, I kind of assume he's done something stupid here too. Just find the double standard hilarious.

I have feeling Conor is going to be one of those stories.

His star will fall.

Lol. I love that Volkan gets arrested for getting into a bar fight and everyone jumps to be the loudest proclaiming his innocence and how the other guy MUST have started it. Conor gets a few comments on Twitter and everyone wants to be the loudest to proclaim he's out of control and bullying people.

Honestly, I kind of assume he's done something stupid here too. Just find the double standard hilarious.
are you unaware of what happened at bellator?

Back