Is Tom Aspinhall overrated or can he be the next he champ?

GOATspinal all day every day.

Gane and Ngannou have nightmares about this guy right now.

Both of them destroy him, and i’m a fan of him.

Both of them destroy him, and i’m a fan of him.
ElementaryDirectHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Not sure about future champ, but he looks like a contender for sure.

I don't know if tom could ever beat Gane or Francis but he's definitely future top 5 material.

Seems legit to me.

If Tom will still deliver like this in heavyweight division then I could see him fighting for the belt.

However and win over Sergey Spivak who only had 1 week notice and had to fly from Moscow I don't see that as a noteable win.

I can't wait to see Tom getting tested against someone like Alexander Volkov or Derrick Lewis
BBeast sleeps him imo.

"Broke my back....Athpinhall."

Sorry, I had to do it.

If Tom will still deliver like this in heavyweight division then I could see him fighting for the belt.

However and win over Sergey Spivak who only had 1 week notice and had to fly from Moscow I don't see that as a noteable win.

I can't wait to see Tom getting tested against someone like Alexander Volkov or Derrick Lewis
I agree. He looked real good. New breed for sure, a la Gane/Jones. I don't think he wants to be the next champ. He made a point of saying he wants to move slow. Future champ for sure though at some point. I honestly think he's top 5 right now, but he hasn't proven it yet. I'd like to see Volkov/Aspinall. Lewis is a beast, but he needs a win I'd say and I'd give him more of a brawler. Seeing him get picked apart consecutively would be rough. War Beast.

Doubt it. He keeps saying he wants lower ranked guys
It's definately possible.
He wants to fight those ranked about him, ideally right above him. But as he wins, his rank will jump, and it won't jump by 1 rank, it'll jump by multiple ranks.
If he fights again this year and 3 times (very likely) next year, I can see him fighting for a TS sometime in 2023.

Back