Is Trump one tweet away from bringing back Freedom Fries?

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Of course our mean girl president didn’t say shit to his face last weekend but waited to return home and bash him on social media.

Trump is the master at using twitter.

Will he never stop crying about 'unfair' tarriffs?

Looks like the Orange Snowflake got his feels hurt in France. Lashes out like a 12 year old chick.
I will break down The Orange Snowflakes tweets in 3 categories.
1. Political mostly campaigning.
2 stroking his very frail ego. Sad
3 trying to shit on someone that pointed out he is a Dum Dum.
What you don’t see is a tweet trying to unite the country.
Great Leaders unite their country, which is why Trump will never be considered a great leader.

Looks like the Orange Snowflake got his feels hurt in France. Lashes out like a 12 year old chick.
Great Leaders unite their country, which is why Trump will never be considered a great leader.

I think he is also a bit jealous of Macron.
Trump would love to be a guy like Macron that is love around the world.
Not a fan of Macron personally but he does seem to have a very good name on the world stage.

And the Donald gets laughed off the UN floor.

I think he is also a bit jealous of Macron.
Trump would love to be a guy like Macron that is love around the world.
Not a fan of Macron personally but he does seem to have a very good name on the world stage.

And the Donald gets laughed off the UN floor.

Skipping out on visiting memorials over Veterans/Remberance Day both abroad and at home isn't doing Trump any favors in the PR category.

Of course our mean girl president didn’t say shit to his face last weekend but waited to return home and bash him on social media.

Homeboy STILL doesn't understand the difference between nationalism and patriotism.

I guess he's not gonna hold hands with Macron anymore.

Macron supporters got their feelings hurt.

SAD

From talking to the few French people I know, they would rather drink their own urine before they drink foreign wine.
Not sure if most French people think like this but if they do, lower tariffs wouldn't matter anyway.

One tweet away from freedom fries, and possibly one freedom fry away from coronary artery disease.

I thought the first tweet was stupid but it's true what he says about the French being very pro-French industry. I remember the powers that be were considering importing some cheese from Germany or somewhere and the people went on strike, closing down main roads to airports and etc.

The French are very pro-active, their revolution wasn't too, too long ago and they still have that fire. Although, it can be annoying cause they strike often I greatly respect them.

Amazing country, I have had the pleasure of visiting twice, too many smokers but otherwise amazing. :)

also macron is pretty scummy for doing that while trump is visiting his town .. slap in the face

I'm pretty certain there's plenty of Tweets out there where he advocates unity.

Problem is, how can you have unity when there's so many different ideals within one country, state, etc.?

For crying out loud, there's 70+ "genders" these days!

From talking to the few French people I know, they would rather drink their own urine before they drink foreign wine.
Not sure if most French people think like this but if they do, lower tariffs wouldn't matter anyway.
As a french I can confirm that. It's part of our culture, and we're the land of wine. Why we should buy Californian/chilian wines when we have all these great varieties at home ?

I think he is also a bit jealous of Macron...........And the Donald gets laughed off the UN floor.

I'm not sure he's capable of that sort of self awareness , after the UN debacle he probably congratulated himself on being genius level funny without even trying.....

Note to myself, buy French items soon before prices go up.

I'm not sure what the French leader is up to. I've thought he might be trying to increase his popularity in France. Being anti-American has historically been a political winner in Europe. It seems to be that while some American Presidents and American people can be heavily criticized without blowback, the Bush presidents were that way as was President Obama, President Trump is different. I think President Trump is similar to my father. Both enjoy confrontations.

Back