Is Trump really that bad?

This will be the question an increasing amount of Americans will be asking themselves as his presidency moves along. They've been told he was a literally Hitler Russian agent who is going to destroy democracy for over a year now. Well as Americans start to see that none of that is happening and on the flipside the economy is booming they will begin to ask themselves..."was Trump ever really that bad?"

Libs, when will you admit you picked the wrong side of history?
I guess you just skipped the entire thread of reasons why Trump is that bad. LOL Typical cumshotkid.

It's not that great when your wife is disgusted by you and wont fuck you, and even if she would, you couldn't perform because you're a fat old man who fills himself to the brim with shitty food.

You know they have kids, right?

You know what it takes to make children, right?

U dum.

Trump isnt, he is just a self-serving conman, the republican leadership on the other hand...

Economics: win
Trade: win
Jobs: win
War against ISIS: win
Immigration: win
Tax policy: win
Healthcare: loss
Education: Unsure but on the right path

He's doing well on nearly all the core issues that matter. But, but, but....Russia!!!

TallCoolDuiker-max-1mb.gif

Politics comes down to, do you think like this vs do you think Donald Trump is nice.

He's been largely ineffectual, but as someone with no prior political experience, you gotta expect a tougher learning curve. Prior to this week, his policy changes never really stuck, so it's been hard to judge him on anything concrete.

I find him so personally off putting that its difficult to judge him objectively, but if I end up saving as much on the tax bill as expected, that will go a long way to improving his standing with me. Ultimately, he's going to be judged on what he gets done, and how he handles the various crises that arise during his term.

You know they have kids, right?

You know what it takes to make children, right?

U dum.

They have 1 kid who is like 12. Probably haven;t slept in the same bed in 10 years

Is a weird felling when every day you hope North Korea doesn’t send a “rude” tweet to trump and have all humanity wiped out.

No he’s not. Liberals are just crazier than ever and the media is more owned by them than ever before.

Trump saved us. We can now say merry Christmas again!!!

It’s a lot of racism against whites and people who hate rich/successful men. The man is doing a pretty good job and this tax reform looks like it’s going to help fix a lot of issues of tax inequality. If he could reform healthcare and get rid of Medicaid it would cement his legacy as an amazing president. He hasn’t started another war which gives him points as well. Trump is a good guy
<Lmaoo>

There's a reason he was a national joke for decades.
He's voicing what a good portion of the country thinks, so he won, by turning himself into a Republican, even trying to wear the mantle of the God believer.

He's a used car salesman, writ large. It's all he ever would have been had he been born into a less wealthy family.

He's not as intelligent as half this forum ffs, and shouldn't be leading Sherdog forums much less the nation.

He's a proven, vivid liar as well, but maybe we should ask John Miller about that

So he's just 'used car salesman'-ing the US economy?

I'd buy that car.

i did explain brah continue reading the thread

It's 14 pages on my phone and I don't care enough to read it all and tell you what you should already know.

Government is shit, when one comes along that boosts your personal bottom line, accept it and ignore fake ass media.

I don't think it would matter who got into be the president of the USA as it was a lost cause. The deep state was already so established that it didn't matter if a democrat or republican won, that REALLY changing the status quo would be next to impossible, and if they did try to usurp the powers-that-be oligarch elite and make true structural reforms, they would very quickly be JFK'd.

Back