Is Trump really that bad?

http://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-tax-cuts-deregulation-eliminate-debt-2017-12

Ivanka is saying Corker thinks through deregulation and the tax cuts that the national debt will be eliminated!

Woo Hoo!!!

Ivanka said, “He really believes that tax relief, coupled with the administration’s deregulatory actions, will create the growth that will start to erode and ultimately eliminate the national debt that has been accrued over the last several decades.”

----------
I wonder what Corker has to say about this.

Since Trump became president, and even before then, he was getting heavily criticized by the media. What I want to know is, is he really that bad? Or is the media just not giving him a break?

Trump is the best. Says it like it is, I watched this 30 times and loved every moment.
Hail Trump!!!!!!

• Incredibly paranoid
  • Incredibly irrational
  • Incredibly avarice
  • Ignorant, willfully so
  • Vindictive
  • Petty
  • Incredibly dishonest
  • Cannot even perform ceremony without making a fool of himself
  • Makes us a laughingstock internationally with his child like behavior
  • Has no policies except fuck the black guy
  • Enriches himself on the taxpayer dime to an incredible amount
  • Wants a tax giveaway for the rich donors to his party
The list could go on indefinitely.
^ This is why the left lost this election. They have come the anti-intellectual side, only resorting to ad hominems and avoiding serious discussion on real issues, which was formerly the stance held by the Bush supporting republicans and Neo-Cons.

820.png

The left actually even had a chance in nominating Bernie, but instead opted to surrender to election thieving Hillary and Big Pharma/special interest/war profiteering Democrats, doubling down identity politics and just hoping name calling would e enough to win elections. In the age of the internet and a time when MSM is losing it's death grip, you can't ust bullshit and get by with the same tactics.

^ This is why the left lost this election. They have come the anti-intellectual side, only resorting to ad hominems and avoiding serious discussion on real issues, which was formerly the stance held by the Bush supporting republicans and Neo-Cons.

820.png

The left actually even had a chance in nominating Bernie, but instead opted to surrender to election thieving Hillary and Big Pharma/special interest/war profiteering Democrats, doubling down identity politics and just hoping name calling would e enough to win elections. In the age of the internet and a time when MSM is losing it's death grip, you can't ust bullshit and get by with the same tactics.

The few times he brought policy, they were laughable. Attacking the man's lack of character is all that is left.

And no, nobody touches the right, still, on sheer stupidity and hatred of any knowledge.

Too funny! I wonder if other countries are losing respect for the leader of USA?

Looked like a don't-grab-the-pussy preemptive maneuver. Her man has her on a short leash.

For.... looking at her fellow First Lady and embracing her while the two presidents greet each other?

Poor timing, like when someone gets left hanging on a sideline of a football game, but didn’t look intentional to me

For.... looking at her fellow First Lady and embracing her while the two presidents greet each other?

Poor timing, like when someone gets left hanging on a sideline of a football game, but didn’t look intentional to me

yeah this pretty much .. at the time that happened, I read somewhere that it's just customary for the first lady to greet the other first lady first

The look on Donny's face is priceless. If it is customary to greet other first lady first, Donny didn't read the memo (as usual).

No one likes that fucking retard. No one; oh shit racists for sure, and some other white people!

Wasn't this like a year ago? And debunked? Can't wait until TS starts a thread about Trump pouring out all the fish food in Japan.

News is increasingly used as an entertainment outlet, and the consequence of that is stories being manipulated for attention as opposed to truth.

E.g. if she did shake his hand first poland could be dubbed a white supremacist nation and thus confirming the need to impeach potus.

Back