Is UFC Welterweight champion of the world Colby Covington slowly becoming a fan favorite here ?

His a massive try hard but I like his constant pressure style and was very surprised to see him dominate RDA. I wasn't a fan at all of Twood for his in and outside the cage behaviour but he has chilled recently on the race baiting shit and was a monster against Till so I'm geed for this fight. On the fence but kind of hope Twood does the same then fights Gsp even though the Canuck isnt keen.

I think he is a big mouth idiot. Can't stand the guy.

I think so . When he first came out there were just some guys who were repping Chaos Nation and the majority of forum were hating hard on him now i see that a lot of new and old posters here and also a lot of hardcore and casual fans outside of sherdog have became Colby fans i personally think he is in his way to becoming a fan-favorite fighter and also one of the biggest PPV attractions in Combat Sports . I think he will get the love and hate treatment of conor due to Colby already being the most polarizing figure in MMA.

What do you think sherdoggers ? Please dont fighterbash or troll in replies.
trump supporters and also fans who love shit talking in mma have loved colby since he called out the fans in brazil.

everything he's done since then has just been icing on the cake

UnrealisticAlarmingChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

0/10

People are posting about him less than ever, and even the UFC has seemed to abandon their push for him.

Colby attracts the same kind of fans his personal God (Trump) does. People who appreciate an unapologetic loud mouth who can talk over people.

I wasn't at all a fan after watching him fight stun gun. I thought that fight was boring as hell. Then his cringe worthy post fight interview made it even worse.

But after seeing his performance against RDA, he actually backed up all his shit talk. His cardio and relentless pressure was very entertaining and impressive to watch.

I am definitely cheering for him to take out Woodley

Are you talking about the snitch who called the cops over a plastic boomerang?

I think he has a shot against Tyron especially with that Cardio and is funny sometimes

To be the man you have to beat the man the welterweight champ is Woodley

I think so . When he first came out there were just some guys who were repping Chaos Nation and the majority of forum were hating hard on him now i see that a lot of new and old posters here and also a lot of hardcore and casual fans outside of sherdog have became Colby fans i personally think he is in his way to becoming a fan-favorite fighter and also one of the biggest PPV attractions in Combat Sports . I think he will get the love and hate treatment of conor due to Colby already being the most polarizing figure in MMA.

What do you think sherdoggers ? Please dont fighterbash or troll in replies.

I might like him is he wasn't a trump supporter. that shows how not smart he is.

also he not ufc champion

A shit thread created by a shit poster, typical.

9-1 in the ufc.

Wins over RDA, Maia, and stun gun.

People are gonna hate and underestimate him of course, but he’s as legit as anyone in the ufc.

love how Colby fans treats his win over maia as amazing but Woodley win vs maia doesn't coupld cause he couldn't finish that old bum

Back