Is USA the best country to live in?

There is just so much to see of America's natural beauty. Glacier national park should be high on the list if you have time.

I see photos of Glacier National Park on reddit all the time and they are stunning.

It started as a trip to get as much of the history I could, especially Boston for the revolutionary war, and once I was settled on definitely seeing that it became a bit of a run down the west coast (with an initial stop on the east).

There's so much I'd like to see it's sadly not feasible but I will definitely hold the Glacier National Park high on any list.

Great combo btw...

Guns and beer...

All we need is some of @Strychnine Bbq

Hmmm...

The weather is supposed to be good this weekend... I think I'll make a batch.. :)

You're all invited, No cussin' in the house, and BYOB! :)

What I want to do before I shuffle off this mortal coil...

Travel the "Mother Road". You guessed it! Route 66!
To the Ocean and BACK! :)

I see photos of Glacier National Park on reddit all the time and they are stunning.

It started as a trip to get as much of the history I could, especially Boston for the revolutionary war, and once I was settled on definitely seeing that it became a bit of a run down the west coast (with an initial stop on the east).

There's so much I'd like to see it's sadly not feasible but I will definitely hold the Glacier National Park high on any list.

Just skip Kansas though, there ain't nothing good there.

Yea, there are so many areas of the US that are just incredibly beautiful.

And despite what many of us say about the citizens of the US, many are really cool.

Even the far right, and far left , (when not on a political forum) are really pleasant

Last edited:
I've been to a number of areas in the US but certainly not most of them. USA can be the best place to live if you live in the right part of USA and have the resources to live in great neighborhoods. However, like someone mentioned there are quite a few cesspools in USA and if your middle class you can potentially lose a lot of our wealth just due to your health. Some guy posted in the mayberry that he had to pay 1500 bucks for mere diagnosis and it sounded like he has insurance. Imagine being really sick and not having the best insurance. USA on the whole has too many bad areas thus cant be the best place to live in the world.

Zion is a must see too.

Zion-National-Park-HD-Background.jpg

California has a lot to offer as well. If you love trees you have to see these trees.

sequoiaForestCalifornia-1024x683.jpg
peggy-and-redwood.jpg

And Tahoe is stunning. And so many other places are stunning, but it is a HUGE state.

Like, I've been to Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, the Blue Mountains of Australia and there's something about Zion that

If you are wealthy or poor. If you are in the middle it is only above 3rd world countries

If you are wealthy or poor. If you are in the middle it is only above 3rd world countries

Yes being poor is such a great life in America. That wins the dumbest thing said of the week.

Without a doubt. With socal being the goat place to live in the us.

Like, I've been to Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, the Blue Mountains of Australia and there's something about Zion that

Something about seeing the clear blue sea. Like you have no control over it.

Dive in.

Something about seeing the clear blue sea. Like you have no control over it.

Dive in.
Grand Canyon can make you feel small.

Now, granted I have never gone INTO the Grand Canyon but even just driving up the main road of Zion.... you feel insignificant.

Then there's this:
Zion-Angels-Landing-chains-hiker_Dollar_680.jpg

Not me but it's the Angel's Landing Staircase.

Lol. Sure if you love having that thing as President. Sure if you love racism. Sure if your thing is butting in in every other conutry and their business. Sure if you like to separate immigrants from their families for no reason and sending them to places they hardly know. Sure if you like a place where the police murder minorities while others stand by and cheer

Your postings could give a man bitch tits... you're an insufferable weakling

This is my response to "Is USA the best country in the world". I just so happen to be biased because I live in a foreign country (Australia), but I would like to share my experience of travelling your incredible country in July last year.

I met non-stop awesome people who were outrageously helpful and kind, even if sometimes they thought my accent was French (or British or who knows where)! Thank you all for allowing me to visit your country and helping me have such an awesome time. You truly do have an amazing country and should be proud of it.

I've taken a single photo from each city out of the many hundreds I took.

My first stop: San Francisco during 4th of July celebrations. Photo is of the flags at the Lone Sailor Memorial, next to the Golden Gate Bridge.

hYwoobz.jpg

Next: Las Vegas during international fight week. Photo is of the Grand Canyon by helicopter. We landed inside and drank champagne.

aEuEbPq.jpg

Next: Boston. Did all the historic bits and the photo is in Fenway Park, Red Sox v Yankees.

Su4UTni.jpg

Up Next: New York. It felt like everything (good and bad) I had pictured it from the movies. Here is Central Park which really was a beautiful place surrounded by the city itself.

Y6hOFZy.jpg

Second Last: Philadelphia. More historic interest to me. Pictured is when I saw Slayer at the Electric Factory.

mMMFULp.jpg

Last: Washington DC. Amazing. I didn't have enough time and I have to go back. The National Mall was much larger than I expected and it was simply beautiful. Pictured is the Marine Memorial on the backdrop of the Washington Monument and Congress. Everywhere in the National Mall was incredible. I was also lucky enough to see the silent Marines conduct their drills/performance at the Marine memorial.

f6iRorh.jpg

The Slayer and Iwo Jima pics made my eyes tear up

Can't beat Slayer at the Electric Factory. Think when I saw them there it was with Mastodon.

Seeing Slayer in a small venue is an amazing experience. Nothing like the frenzied war cry of Waaaarrrrr Ensemmmbbblleeeee !!!!

<GinJuice>
tahoe.jpg

Robert-Ward-South-Lake-Tahoe-EmeraldBay.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

shutterstock_274960727.0.jpg
ykqpjffazixpry8ci7wj.jpg

Tahoe. And there is gambling on the Nevada side and California whores on the other side.

Last edited:
They had Behemoth and Lamb of God supporting them. I'd seen Lamb of God before and they were solid as always, but Behemoth put on a really damn good show. Loved it. Would love to see Mastodon at some stage too

Lamb of God crushed when I saw them many moons ago. Would like to see Behemoth. Mastodon was always a live band. One can like their records, but the touring was where they put other bands to shame. Haven't seen 'em in forever though so for all I know they've lost their edge. But man, about 15 years ago they were beasting over bands like Neurosis and High on Fire (two notoriously amazing live bands).

Seeing Slayer in a small venue is an amazing experience. Nothing like the frenzied war cry of Waaaarrrrr Ensemmmbbblleeeee !!!!

Still remember my first time. Wish it were sooner, but it was the South of Heaven tour. Only one time ever was I a little let down by them. Can't say for sure who it was with. Might have been Clutch and Orange 9mm. But I'm old and it's fuzzy.

Lamb of God crushed when I saw them many moons ago. Would like to see Behemoth. Mastodon was always a live band. One can like their records, but the touring was where they put other bands to shame. Haven't seen 'em in forever though so for all I know they've lost their edge. But man, about 15 years ago they were beasting over bands like Neurosis and High on Fire (two notoriously amazing live bands).

One thing I'm massively envious of is the amount of live music around the US. You don't know how lucky you have it until you don't! It's hard for smaller acts to tour Australia especially when the population centers are all so far away and the major cities have maybe 2-4 million each (correction). A good metal concert is hard to come by though I'm stoked to be going to Amon Amarth soon.

Back