IS YOUTBUE BROKEN

I wonder what would happen if Google said fuck it, we aren't running YouTube anymore and just took it offline.

Go go their headquarters
RHR5yZj.jpg

<DCrying>
I might commit S if Youtube cease to exist. I can't go back to the painful monotony of watching lame TV shows.

The thing I like about YouTube is that its not scripted, meaning its not carefully crafted by studio executives and read off of a teleprompter. You get real people saying real shit.

The thing I like about YouTube is that its not scripted, meaning its not carefully crafted by studio executives and read off of a teleprompter. You get real people saying real shit.

That's why they had to be silenced :eek:

paul-brothers-scandals.jpg

What will happen to out lords Paul bros though? Come on bros, It's every bros!

Well looks like I gotta hang with the wife tonight...#sonofabitch

anybody notice Clippy spelled "youtube" wrong in the title?

This is the END OF TIMES

giphy.gif

Oh man what's really scary is mass tumbleweeds

I saw a video where like a million of them swarmed this car on a highway drive and it was black out conditons of tumbleweed

Shocking how tumbleweed of all things can be threatening, could barely see the road

I would show you a video BUT I FUCKING CANT

Guys I'm really scared.

SOMEONE HOLD ME DAMMIT

Oh man what's really scary is mass tumbleweeds

I saw a video where like a million of them swarmed this car on a highway drive and it was black out conditons of tumbleweed

Shocking how tumbleweed of all things can be threatening, could barely see the road

I would show you a video BUT I FUCKING CANT
A large tumbleweed will ruin your day

I prefer the old school Youtube where everyone posted stuff just for fun. You could rate videos from 1-5 stars.

Nowadays it's filled with click bait, vlogging channels, staged pranks.. basically only the popular channels get promoted and most of the original, unkown content gets buried.

It's a business now more than anything.

I'm so desperate I might have to visit Ebaumsworld!!!

Back