IS YOUTBUE BROKEN

giphy.gif

First time that I remember Youtube having a global outage that has lasted this long.

Well reading about YouTube meltdown is just as fun as watching YouTube.

<5>

Like those retarded dipshits in fucking Pakistan of all places can pull this shit off

God damn it Jewish people. Why you do this.

Like those retarded dipshits in fucking Pakistan of all places can pull this shit off

How fucked up do you have to be to block your entire country from watching YouTube? Pakistan doesn't want its citizens to watch YouTube and has inadvertently somehow borked YouTube globally.

This is our generations Pearl Harbor.

luckily for me, my tab where i already have SRL vs Duran I loaded up is still playing.

Anyone else having problems with Amazon?

yep its cool now, can you imagine if they took out the other tubes, youknowhatimtalkingaboutyeahyouknoweverything

this isn't pakistan's fault this time (from what i could tell). that was from the last time YT was down. ideally, they fixed the reasons for it happening the last time.

I'm used to seeing local outages for youtube but this just blows my mind. I really want to know what the root cause of this is. The last time Youtube had a decent sized outage is when Pakistan by accident caused it to go down for a sizable portion of Youtubes userbase when they went to block access to it in their country

It's probably a purge.

I wonder if Turkey's evidence was posted and some powerful people needed to do some serious damage control.

Back