Israel 50-45 by 3 judges

Why do you got to announce you’re Italian? Why is it when black people are involved it becomes race shit? If Izzy was Asian would you be announcing you’re Italian? Shit has really turned into a shit show. No offense to you I understand why you did it. It’s just complete bullshit that the world turned into this racially focused horseshit.

I'm assuming he said he's Italian because Vettori is Italian, thus saying "even as someone who should be biased toward Marvin, he lost". Also, "Italian" isn't a race, it's a nationality/ethnicity.

I had it 49-46 but I was being pretty generous in giving Vettori the round with the RNC attempt. Every other round was clearly a 10-9 for Izzy

Moving forward and pressing the action doesn't mean anything if you can't land some form of effective offense.

Marvin did about as well as he could have done, most likely.

Nothing to be ashamed of, but Israel won every round.

At best you can give 2 rounds to Vettori. Even those rounds were questionable. I was expecting a 49-46. The gameplan by Vettori was sorry. He was better off pressuring Izzy and using the threat of the takedown to land big shots while Izzy had his back to the cage.

No he did not.
How did the fight get on the ground, did Izzy take him down? No, Marvin took his ass down, that's why he it even hit the ground. Takedwons defended? Meaning Marvin attacking and Izzy defending? He was not out struck, he was winning the boxing exchanges. Sounds like Izzy was the one defending nearly the whole fight

<{Heymansnicker}>

Marvin got molested.

Vettori charged around like a bull in round 1 and even got brunson’d for his efforts. To say he won that round is to place such insane value on the takedown that anything short of a KO pales in scoring comparison. He took tons of leg kicks that round, had his single leg stuffed, got clowned on and whiffed hard while adesanya performed a bargain bin Anderson Silva against the fence. Honestly, scoring that round against style bender is an action taken out of spite, not objective analysis.

So if Izzy wins a close fight its a loss and if he wins every round its a close right?

{<jordan}

Izzy is straight ruining your guys lives

50-45. You don’t know how to score a fight if you had it any other way. Marvin’s own coaches told him he lost every round.

Which round do you think Marvin won?

I thought the 4th was very close. At least I think it was the 4th.

But 5-0 was the most appropriate score.

Marvin didn't land anything of note. He froze against Izzy and unless you're scoring strictly on octagon control Izzy won every round.

Hugging someone 30 second against the cage while being elbowed in the head is not a good thing, it doesn't win round.

Marvin's own corner told him he lost rd 1 & he got upset by it. He's 1 of those guys that needs to have yes men, can't handle his own coaches telling him the truth

Back