Israel Adesanya has message to Judges/ USADA

LOL @ #cashmeoutside in 2018. Does he have a Harlem Shake cover with his friends he wants to share next?

Wood. HARD
Chris%20Hansen.jpg

Yo USADA...
Start testing them judges too, cuz you can't be scoring fights while you're high.
If there was two incompetent judges last night scoring my fight, then I'd have missed out on my win bonus!...don't fuck with my bread cunt.
Aaanywhore, I won...if you don't like it I dey fih here comman beat me!!
#ufcglendale#cashmeoutside#cocaineisahellofadrug

he deserved it. Glad the lay n pray / wall n stall bs didn't work for his opponent

Showed his thug side which always comes out sooner or later, If you have an issue take it to the board don't get on social media where none of those judged will read what you say and start spitting filth out of your mouth.

Decent scrap... Thought he clearly won. But never know... Now he needs to keep training and keep being entertaining.

haha the look on herb deans face

thats great actually, i cant really caption it though without coming out of my racial comfort zone. even better than that disgusted face he pulled when bigfoot clobbered reem

xherb-dean.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EQs3ovysah.jpg

Showed his thug side which always comes out sooner or later, If you have an issue take it to the board don't get on social media where none of those judged will read what you say and start spitting filth out of your mouth.

giphy.gif

don't fuck with my bread cunt.
Aaanywhore, I won...if you don't like it I dey fih here comman beat me!!

-Guy who compares himself to Jesus

Their also both assholes with huge egos and no respect so maybe not complete opposites.
As long as he keeps it real and does not try to come off as an innocent Christian boy in front of the cameras, he has my respect.

LOL @ #cashmeoutside in 2018. Does he have a Harlem Shake cover with his friends he wants to share next?

Chris%20Hansen.jpg

No, the Harlem Shake never took off in this gym. Did in a few others in the area though

Back