Opinion It is not bigoted to want a homogenized American culture.

The problem with White Americans is they have been beaten down by our media and academia over the last decades to hate themselves and to be ashamed for their race. It's strange for me to see. My stepson one told me he was ashamed of being White because of the destruction of Native American society and the slavery of Black Americans by European colonizers. I told him to not be ashamed because the Native Americans were killing each other for thousands of years before the Europeans arrived. I also told him that the Brown Ottomans had taken millions of White Europeans as slaves. Yet, to this day he feels ashamed. It's tragic stuff.
EBjvN2bXoAwHEGF.png

I haven't seen it in this thread, or in real life, otherwise I don't post enough in the War Room to even know. Thankfully.

Either way, my point still stands.
Indeed, you mostly see it in Mayberry,
It's funny because I was watching a video on YouTube and this japanese guy was interviewing black people on what it was like being black living in Japan. He asked this black woman about all of the guys wearing their hair in dreads and she was like "I don't like it, but what can I do about it?"

People just need to let all of that shit go.

It is impossible for even the most united of cultures to have the exact same accent, means, and ways. I'm not asking for something that impossibly rigid. I'm asking for an overlapping culture with ideas and goals which the country fights for and works towards. How is this, in any way, bigoted ?

Americans are already very homogenized.

Sure. The homogenized culture of the US should be built around progressive values. What do you think about that?

That ship sailed a long time ago in the US. In fact it never was a consideration considering this country's roots.

There's plusses and minuses when it comes to a homogenized culture. It is pretty boring and can restrict different points of view and reduce levels of acceptance within a society. There's also a lot pressure to confirm and you may even be cast out of you don't.

However, in countries like Japan it seems to work overall for them. People can make all of the bigot, Storm front jokes they want but I don't see people shitting on the Japanese. It is extremely safe in Japan and they operate like a well oiled machine over there. People have respect for one another and live with honor.

It's no surprise that you don't see public freak out videos originate from Japan.

Fucktards like this guy don't do anyone favors. He fucked around and found out... and got...

Deported

The idea of assimilation is a four letter word these days.

My grandfather was a first generation citizen.
His mother came to the United States in the 30’s from Mexico. They had to speak English in the household, my great grandmother would not allow them to speak Spanish because “they weren’t in Mexico anymore.”

Although, I don’t think it’s necessary to quit speaking your native language. Their generation wanted to assimilate and were proud to be Americans and today the desire to assimilate isn’t there.
I'd say it's the oppressive societal environment that isn't there pushing them to assimilate.

America no longer offers a unified ideal of a better society, freedom and prosperity. There is no benefit to assimilation for the immigrant because there is no longer an American Dream tied to it or espoused by American society.

The American Dream was never a promise of prosperity. It was only a promise of an opportunity to work for it. Assimilation just made the process smoother by greasing the wheels of opportunity to a degree.

Last edited:
The greatest human accomplishment of all time was putting a man on the moon. To see how we got there, we need to look at the culture that dominated the landscape the previous 50 years. I say we return to that culture. It was patriarchal, rigid in demands to allegiance to the country and Constitution, very nuclear family based, and very unaccommodating to cultures which were antithetical to the standard. Japan today is like this, and their country is flourishing with little crime. No reason we can't do this in America despite being of different racial background. One country, one culture, many races.

VPZxyX@large.gif

Your homogenized culture is going to be 300 million conspiracy theorists.

Oh and lol at Japan is flourishing.

The greatest human accomplishment of all time was putting a man on the moon. To see how we got there, we need to look at the culture that dominated the landscape the previous 50 years. I say we return to that culture. It was patriarchal, rigid in demands to allegiance to the country and Constitution, very nuclear family based, and very unaccommodating to cultures which were antithetical to the standard. Japan today is like this, and their country is flourishing with little crime. No reason we can't do this in America despite being of different racial background. One country, one culture, many races.

Here's a good look at that culture (timestamped):

The U.S is not expanding geographically and absorbing other nations with an exhaustive history like the balkans, and then planting a bunch of institutions loosely bound by treaties. The U.S has a strong institutional and political foundation bound by the U.S constitution and a Supreme Court. It's much more solid.
The U.S relies on immigration to boost and maintain its population due to a low national birth rate. It's always been like that. The question is around "who do you let in?" and "how do you go about it?"

The birth rate didn't go below replacement until the late 70s if I recall. IMO a better way to phrase it was that the US welcomed almost unlimited European (mostly) labor into the country to build out its industry and infrastructure, until the 1920s, when that process was complete and we were starting to have problems with the rowdier immigrants. From 1924-1965 we barely let anyone in and the population growth was still decent.

Only a low-IQ, low educated individual thinks putting a man on the moon was the greatest achievement of mankind.

Meanwhile IBM just showed a working chip that its 2nm thick (transistor thickness btw), that's 10 atoms, yeah ATOMS wide.

To put it into perspective how small an atom is there are more atoms of water in an ounce that there are ounces of water in the ocean.

Last edited:
The birth rate didn't go below replacement until the late 70s if I recall. IMO a better way to phrase it was that the US welcomed almost unlimited European (mostly) labor into the country to build out its industry and infrastructure, until the 1920s, when that process was complete and we were starting to have problems with the rowdier immigrants. From 1924-1965 we barely let anyone in and the population growth was still decent.

US never really allowed unlimited migration, European or not, and there has always been negative attitudes to immigrants.

What America never really had was a refugee crisis but that's mostly caused by drug wars and cold war shenanigans.

“We’re totally fine with having different races come here, from different cultures and backgrounds. But for the greater good, please all dress, talk, and act like white European Christians. Thank you.”

Which for the most part they do.

Anyone who is from a country that has a diaspora in America will have at least one slur to call Americans of said country descent.

Don't know what exactly is, but Americans tend to really act the same independently of origin.

Sure, at least loosely. It's not really a priority other than a baseline set of values and cultural norms. It does create some problems when we don't all speak the same language or celebrate the same holidays, but I'm kind of in the "do what you want if it's not a crime and isn't harming anybody" camp. Though I can say I'm much more inclined to spend a day in Chinatown than I am in any Haitian neighborhood.

Sure. The homogenized culture of the US should be built around progressive values. What do you think about that?
They already have been trying to force that on the people in more than a few countries. Turns out "citizen of the world" and walking on eggshells isn't a set of values, it's just getting rolled over by and subsidizing anyone who shows up who does have an actual culture.

Christ, you clowns get pissed about "gentrification" when too many white people move in and clean up neighborhoods in their own country, but absolutely nothing when it's people from another country doing the same thing but making the neighborhoods worse?

We need LESS telling people how the fuck they are supposed to live.

How would you even define what "American Culture" is?

Theirs NEVER been a "homogeneous" American culture, nor should their be.

People should be able to preserve their own culture, you can do that without requiring others to assimilate to it.

I wish my lineage kept a lot of the culture that they had from when they came here. Would be cool to be able to speak Swedish or German. Fortunately my Irish side maintained a lot of tradition.

Last edited:
Fair point. I just want us to be more united than we currently are. I don't see how that happens when you have conflicting cultures, languages, and loyalties living in the same area.
strive for equal opportunity and respect of your fellow man. follow rule of law, the constitution, and elect competent lawmakers. hold people accountable for their actions. be kind. - sincerely, satan

TS thinks everyone should be like him, generic.

Back