'It smells like death:' Alabama endures New York City 'poop train'

Aren't regulations the worst?

DCMeSZ0.gif

A 3rd world shithole smelling like shit. How am I not surprised.

You can't use human shit on crops, there's too many diseases that can be passed on.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...fertilize-crops-might-not-be-such-a-great-ide

If you talk to its proponents, and there are lots of them, sewage sludge fertilizer is a great way to divert human waste from landfills and to grow crops, despite the unappealing picture it may conjure. The US Environmental Protection Agency has a nicer name for the muck that's left over after processing our shit—"biosolids"—and has encouraged its widespread use as a cheap, effective way to fertilize crops and recycle human waste. But while the EPA requires that bacteria and viruses are killed off before sludge is applied to farm fields, other contaminants, like pharmaceuticals and metals, are only minimally regulated, if at all.

New research suggests this could be a problem, as contaminants are now showing up in treated sludge—and, in lower levels, even in some animals that have fed off the plants it fertilizes.

Conservative agenda at work. De-regulate the EPA and this will become harder to stop for Southerns but keep voting against your better judgement because Guns & Abortion will keep
Away the poop. States like New York care about their environment and found places in the South that don’t. If you don’t believe in climate change then shitting up the environment can’t be too far off.
Somehow I find this situation oddly satisfying

1. Collect shit.

2. Make jenkum.

3. Sell jenkum to Alabamians.

4. Profit.

In North Las Vegas there is a dude with a pig farm. When he started he was out in the middle of nowhere but now it's all built up around him. They've been trying to get him to move forever but he won't. Imagine living next to a pig farm when it's 120 degrees outside

Edit: just looked it up and apparently he moved

I grew up in North Vegas and when the wind was just right the smell of that pig farm was horrendous. You couldn't get away from it... just had to deal with the smell of pig shit in each and every breath for long periods of time.

In North Las Vegas there is a dude with a pig farm. When he started he was out in the middle of nowhere but now it's all built up around him. They've been trying to get him to move forever but he won't. Imagine living next to a pig farm when it's 120 degrees outside

Edit: just looked it up and apparently he moved

I can agree with this, I went to Mojave High "school that is 2mins away from his farm" and certain mornings were so bad you had no chance of paying attention in class. Living 2 mins away from the school I had to endure this farm more than most. Going to lunch some days would end without eating due to the stench. Warm mornings I dreaded walking to school...I remember sometimes my eyes would water lol

If he did move he got PAID!... Few people in that area refused to move long enough that developers paid enormous amounts of money to uproot them because the land was an eye sore and degrading property values in that area.

I grew up in North Vegas and when the wind was just right the smell of that pig farm was horrendous. You couldn't get away from it... just had to deal with the smell of pig shit in each and every breath for long periods of time.

Another victim! ... Sad thing is the dude was a very sweet guy but got nothing but hate/fear... Reminds me of the old dude from home alone that people said killed his family and salted the bodies lol.

Kids would talk about how the mafia kept that place running to get rid of bodies, I wouldn't be shocked if that had some sort of truth behind it lol

Back