Itchy scaly bumpy patches on skin w/pics (Sherdog doctor brahs gtfih)

Looks like a mild eczema to me. Get a cortisone cream or ointment from the pharmacy. You can get the 1% over the counter here in Canada; not sure about where you are. The 0.5% doesn't work as well.
This.

Reverse wrist curls deficiency syndrome.

J/k.

Just ebola.

Looks like Ebola/syphillis to me. You'll eventually look like:

child-with-congenital-syphilis-picture-id128601255

[\spoiler]

But with blood come out of your eyes. I wouldn't worry about it.

Looks like A combination of Zika and AIDS.

I would bathe daily.

@breadfighter

Honestly that looks like scabies (body lice)

Minor ER visit and some skin cream.

Could also be bed bugs. I would go get it checked out if you can afford to. If it is bed bugs you want to get on that as soon as possible. Scabies you can give to other people.
Either way. This sher doc thinks it actually is alarming and you should do something about it.

Last edited:
Looks like a mild eczema to me. Get a cortisone cream or ointment from the pharmacy. You can get the 1% over the counter here in Canada; not sure about where you are. The 0.5% doesn't work as well.

<PlusJuan>

I get eczema like what TS has quite often. Cortisone cream usually does the trick.

<PlusJuan>

I get eczema like what TS has quite often. Cortisone cream usually does the trick.

I thought it was fungal as I thought i'd had killed it with Lotrimin. But it always seems to come back. I don't know how eczema develops but I've never had a history of any kind of skin issue.

I thought it was fungal as I thought i'd had killed it with Lotrimin. But it always seems to come back. I don't know how eczema develops but I've never had a history of any kind of skin issue.

I don’t think eczema is fungal. I don’t know much about how it works, but I’ve had it from time to time since I was like 5 or 6 years old, if not earlier, and I’m almost 33. My 2 year old son even gets it sometime.

<Fedor23>

My 7yr old son has Gutay Psoriasis and is gonna have it for life. He is doing light treatments 2x a week for now and will mostly likey get flare ups or breakouts every winter. This was his worst yr todate. But he is cleary up now. Kids at school clowning on him and i dont not much i can do but he should own and clown back. I call him Bumpy and he laughs.

Back