It's time for Woodley to retire.

He went to a decision with someone that may be a champion at some point. If he can make enough money on rap albums and what's he's made in mma so far then he should retire. There's no reason to get his internal organs damaged any further. If he needs to keep fighting however then I wouldn't count him out in the future because of one bad showing.

Yes, but some people go out of their prime earlier than others. (The same way some people hit their primes earlier than others) Anderson was 38 when he started losing. My fear is that if Woodley sticks around too long he will embarrass himself and go on a huge losing streak like Anderson and BJ did.
silvas style didnt change silva lost de to fighting good guys 185 was a pathetic division look at the guys he was beating during his run silva got kicked out of pride due to his losses and went to cage rage in uk then had his streak from 2006-20113 in a very weak division rich franklin was considered the goat at 85 then... thats should tell you

i agree some guys do lose their prime faster due to genetics or fighting a certain style like roy jones couldnt do the things he wanted t do in his mid 30s but mma is dif than boxing being able t grapple really helps to slow down the pace

how tyron could be someones favourite fighter is beyond me.

anyways hes about my least favourite fighter ever so i agree he should retire.
I said he is one of my favorites, not my favorite.
And I like him because he is talented fighter with a lot of knockout power. I don't understand why so many people dislike him so much.

Tyron Woodley is one of my favorite fighters, but it's clear that he is either past his prime and doesn't have it physically anymore. Or at the very least he doesn't have it mentally anymore. Or both.
And at 38, Tyron isn't getting any younger, and he probably won't be getting a title shot anytime soon. It's time for Tyron Woodley to hang up the gloves, and take his rightful place in the Hall of Fame. Discuss.

If he wanted to he could have 1 or 2 more, but yeah, he has nothing left to prove. If he has some nice paying fights on his contract, he might want to take them.

I can see him being competitive with the lower/fringe top 10 fighters, title run is unrealistic. If he really has it in him, he could regroup and take a big step down in competition, I'd watch. But it wouldn't be a main event.

silvas style didnt change silva lost de to fighting good guys 185 was a pathetic division look at the guys he was beating during his run silva got kicked out of pride due to his losses and went to cage rage in uk then had his streak from 2006-20113 in a very weak division rich franklin was considered the goat at 85 then... thats should tell you

i agree some guys do lose their prime faster due to genetics or fighting a certain style like roy jones couldnt do the things he wanted t do in his mid 30s but mma is dif than boxing being able t grapple really helps to slow down the pace
LMAO so Silva was a bum who was never any good according to you?
<36>
Silva is one of the greatest fighters of all time dude.
I'm sorry, but it's hard to take what you say seriously after that shit.

If he wanted to he could have 1 or 2 more, but yeah, he has nothing left to prove. If he has some nice paying fights on his contract, he might want to take them.

I can see him being competitive with the lower/fringe top 10 fighters, title run is unrealistic. If he really has it in him, he could regroup and take a big step down in competition, I'd watch. But it wouldn't be a main event.
Well said, can't really argue with you there. I guess Tyron could just be a gatekeeper for now. But I think he should just retire while he is on top.

38 isnt too old for mma humans have evolved alot 40 is the new 30 maia nd others are 42 fighting and still doing well

fuk im 29 and plan to have 10 years of a career left tyron just got out classes everytime tyron cant make his gameplan work he tends to fold he will stand tall and put his back to the fence i noticed it first vs rory then he did it against vs marty and tonight

some guys do great when the game plan works and others fold when it isnt going well for them

all that training in tai land, yet he's still the same exact fighter....all he has is a right hand....never uses his wrestling and his tdd isn't all that great anymore....in videos, it showed him working his kicks alot....he didn't throw any kicks in this fight....

lmaoooooooooooooooo

im white and have more hood cred than him
Who cares about your street cred, have you ever been invited to a radio show for your unique freestyling skillz like Woodley

Also look at the super awesome bars he have here "falling in and out of love with you"

Pound for pound rap legend in the making

Stop trolling. You know they don't like him - which is usually a prerequisite for "being in" their imaginary hall.
Yeah, you're probably right. That's why I wish fans, or at the very least fighters could choose who gets in the HOF instead of Dana and his yes men.

After his amazing rap song we all know he could easily transition to becoming the next Snoop Dogg.

Well said, can't really argue with you there. I guess Tyron could just be a gatekeeper for now. But I think he should just retire while he is on top.

I'd watch him vs RDA to be honest, but if I'm not being selfish, retiring is probably more intelligent, lol.

Tyron Woodley is one of my favorite fighters, but it's clear that he is either past his prime and doesn't have it physically anymore. Or at the very least he doesn't have it mentally anymore. Or both.
And at 38, Tyron isn't getting any younger, and he probably won't be getting a title shot anytime soon. It's time for Tyron Woodley to hang up the gloves, and take his rightful place in the Hall of Fame. Discuss.
Hall of fame lol

Let him retire after a win. Give him cowboy and let him win and retire

Back