I've run out of TV shows to binge

Thank you for the replies guys lots of stuff here I have not heard of and it much better getting individual suggestions rather than sorting through huge online lists

Fortitude season 01 is a good slow burn of a story. Season 2 is hot trash imo.

Preacher is a fantastic and entertaining series interspliced with some very dark/funny moments.

Godsend on Netflix is great if you like western. Cerrone and Jardine are in it. They play cowboys believe it or not.

I love binge watching QUALITY television shows and I have found that after years of doing so I've got nothing left...

I've basically seen all there is to see...

The obvious ones I love... GoT, Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Six Feet Under all the HBO hits.. Breaking Bad, Walking Dead.. Mad Men..etc.

Seen all the good stuff on Netflix Oitnb, House of Cards, Narcos, Stranger Things,,

The Shield.. SoA..

The only popular ones I have not seen are Twin Peaks.. which for some reason I could never really get into. Is it worth giving it another shot?

And I always get bored watching American Horror Story, idk why, I keep getting stuck around mid season 2 and turn it off. Worth sticking to?

I've seen basically all of these and more:

http://www.imdb.com/chart/toptv/

ones that look sorta interesting that i havent seen are

Arrested development, Hannibal, Dr. Who, Stargate shit, seen the first few Battlestar Galactica again do they get better? , Fringe, thats about it

Anybody got some good suggestions or perhaps indulge more on the "maybes" I've described? I could use something totally unexpected that has great quality to it like HBO . I love realistic writing like the Sopranos or The Wire, not a formuliac type thing like say Power - which I do like the show but it doesn't "feel" quite like the same quality of writing as other realistic shows like mad men or six feet under etc.

Help a Thucker out?
Have you watched kids in the hall death comes to town?

The Last Kingdom on Netflix is really good.....

MV5BMTMwMzE1MjkxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzczMTgzMQ@@._V1._CR1,2,350,475_UY268_CR7,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

dims

Im rewatching the Sopranos.. Its about a psychologist and a guy who goes to her who likes animals

I’ll tell you the same thing I tell everyone who wants to binge watch something.
Star Trek Deep Space 9

Dirk Gently on Netflix was fun in a weird way. Riverdale is fun if only for the eye candy. Big Mouth is funny as fuck, if you can handle animated shows. The 100, Dark Matter, Travelers and Timeless are good if you like SciFi/Fantasy. And Supernatural is one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

Black Sails

It's the best show that nobody watched (Mainly because it aired on Stars) but everyone I know who watched it loved it.
black-sails-season-3-luke-arnold-tom-hopper-toby-stephens-zach-mcgowan.jpg

3% on Netflix. But only if you can stand Portuguese or inconsistent American voice over work.

There is also The Musketeers on BBC, or was on BBC. I cant find it anywhere any more.

Also The Spawn animated series is on google videos.

There is also the Man in the High Castle.

Hannibal is the GOAT show.

Black Sails is really great, too.

I liked the first season of American Gods (same creator of Hannibal), next season should be dope.

Have you watched Justified, it streams on Amazon I believe. Based on an Elmore Leonard novel with Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins.

I love binge watching QUALITY television shows and I have found that after years of doing so I've got nothing left...

I've basically seen all there is to see...

The obvious ones I love... GoT, Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Six Feet Under all the HBO hits.. Breaking Bad, Walking Dead.. Mad Men..etc.

Seen all the good stuff on Netflix Oitnb, House of Cards, Narcos, Stranger Things,,

The Shield.. SoA..

The only popular ones I have not seen are Twin Peaks.. which for some reason I could never really get into. Is it worth giving it another shot?

And I always get bored watching American Horror Story, idk why, I keep getting stuck around mid season 2 and turn it off. Worth sticking to?

I've seen basically all of these and more:

http://www.imdb.com/chart/toptv/

ones that look sorta interesting that i havent seen are

Arrested development, Hannibal, Dr. Who, Stargate shit, seen the first few Battlestar Galactica again do they get better? , Fringe, thats about it

Anybody got some good suggestions or perhaps indulge more on the "maybes" I've described? I could use something totally unexpected that has great quality to it like HBO . I love realistic writing like the Sopranos or The Wire, not a formuliac type thing like say Power - which I do like the show but it doesn't "feel" quite like the same quality of writing as other realistic shows like mad men or six feet under etc.

Help a Thucker out?

• The Expanse on the SyFy channel (It's a great show despite being a product of the ScyFy channel).
  • Vikings on the History channel.
  • The Shield (formerly on FX).

Back