Izzy Adesanya Says He's Getting Booked Against Elias Theodorou

There hasn't been 1 single fight of Elias where he stalled. Not one.

You are retarded and a spoiled casual fan if you think holding top position is automatically stalling. He was constantly working to hold position while gassing out the guy below him and that is a perfectly acceptable way of winning.

If you think everything has to be exciting for YOU when it's a fucking fight between elite fighters you are delusional and a shitty fan.

It's not about you. No matter what they try and sell you.

Hi Elias didn’t know you were on sherdog

“Holding out on top while gassing the other guy” lmao — can’t believe your
Buying the crap the commentators were selling

How about his wmma style side kicks against daniel kelly

I honestly don’t think there’s is any fighter I can say this about — but I have absolutely 0 interest in watching him running around trying to gather points while trying to gas out his opponent

You are retarded and a spoiled casual fan if you think holding top position is automatically stalling. He was constantly working to hold position while gassing out the guy below him and that is a perfectly acceptable way of winning.

If you think everything has to be exciting for YOU when it's a fucking fight between elite fighters you are delusional and a shitty fan.

People like you give fellow hardcores a shitty reputation.

Whoever he is fighting, I'll be watching. Fun scraps to come!

I hope Izzy murks him, if Elias tries to test his "muay thai" against Adesanya he won't live 1 round to tell the history later, he'll be shooting in the first 30 seconds if he has a brain..
I follow this sport religiously, and I love all aspects of it, when they are done with skill and efficiency. Holding someone against the cage, or stalling for position should not be respected or admired. There's dominating a position, and there's stalling. Watch Bruno Santos vs. Chris Camozzi, for example.
I lost my count of how many times i wanted to shot Bruno Santos during his fights, funny how 3 of the 6 wins Theodorou has in UFC are against bums like this one that already have been cut from the roster, the others 3 are 40 years old Kelly, Sam fucking Alvey and that controversial fight with Mutante..

“There hasn’t been 1 single fight where Elias stalled”

You just exposed yourself as the real casual fan because you clearly didn’t watch the Sam Alvey fight.

You are an idiot dude, there is no point in debating with someone who intentionally turns a blind eye to opposing arguments.

Elias fights boring against the fence and weak kicks

Hope he gets spin kicked KOd

He's 28 and has 12 pro MMA fights, this is the right next step. His career trajectory is sink or swim, beat Elias and put yourself on the map or...lose and get exploited, now you're just another prospect that washed the fuck out about to turn 30....

Good luck to Israel, he's really slick on the feet and has a crazy frame... we'll see if he can stop the double though. Elias Theodorou is a solid fighter who will test his grappling chops if he can get in on Adesyana.
He out wrestled melvin, thats champion material

He only had three fights on tuf and he’s had 8 since lol

Yea, because Elias is weak willed and wants to be popular and loved and heard all of the casual fans complain about his fight style on TUF.

He hasn't realized that winning is more important than exciting fight style. Just ask GSP.

Last edited:
“There hasn’t been 1 single fight where Elias stalled”

You just exposed yourself as the real casual fan because you clearly didn’t watch the Sam Alvey fight.

You are an idiot dude, there is no point in debating with someone who intentionally turns a blind eye to opposing arguments.

He wasn't stalling in that fight. lol

God you are a filthy fucking casual...

People like you give fellow hardcores a shitty reputation.

Because you all want to shit on wrestling?!

You're spoiled and you don't understand the sport. You think any top game at all that doesn't transition or strike immediately is stalling. You and the others that liked your post.

I'm gonna stay purist because the sport will come back towards how i view it eventually and away from the casual spoiled nonsense.

Hi Elias didn’t know you were on sherdog

“Holding out on top while gassing the other guy” lmao — can’t believe your
Buying the crap the commentators were selling

How about his wmma style side kicks against daniel kelly

I honestly don’t think there’s is any fighter I can say this about — but I have absolutely 0 interest in watching him running around trying to gather points while trying to gas out his opponent

Can tell you've never been in a fight in your life. haha

Again another spoiled casual fan who only wants brawls or unrealistic highlight only grappling.

Rooting for Adesanya against, everyone basically.

Hope hes the next MW champ.

Love his style.

Can tell you've never been in a fight in your life. haha

Again another spoiled casual fan who only wants brawls or unrealistic highlight only grappling.

<TrumpWrong1>

Elias is just the most boring fighter on the roster and seems like almost everyone else expect you agrees

Would rather watch Most WMMA fighters

Back