Media Izzy explains his erratic post fight antics

You could probably get a decent idea by reading the wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa#Dutch_colonization_(1652–1815)

I remember a lot from high school (I'm Dutch), so scanning the wiki page would probably teach me some stuff too or help me remember.

All of that culminates in:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid

Read the “Society during apartheid” section in particular.

Black people in South Africa couldn’t vote till 1994, the year Dricus was born.

His parents entire generation grew up in this society.

I’m not making any assumptions, but I do know how people in the South of the USA still act and feel towards black people, and segregation in the USA ended in the 1960’s..

I don't know why izzy thinks he has to be that way.He seems aware about his "mic skills" or lack of when he can just be cool,but still badass with his fighting and less cringe. He looked and acted really drunk,he should've just said that and my bad.

I speak European. Do you speak American ? Would learning Asian be hard ?

I listen to people of all colors, except for the shade of hatred and bigotry that is double yellow. I gave you a like in hopes that love will cure what ails you.

Too bad, peanut butter.

I listen to people of all colors, except for the shade of hatred and bigotry that is double yellow. I gave you a like in hopes that love will cure what ails you.

Too bad, peanut butter.

It's not that serious
I was making a joke that the guy thought all people on the continent of Africa speak one language. Just a joke. Have a good day. Soon my yellows will pass.

What an ignorant statement. Dricus isn't Costa and him fucking up Whittaker proves that. And no he doesn't. He made this entirely racial and any defending it just shows true colors and exposes your own prejudice

Lol What?!?!

First of all im not defending shit..

Also wtf does beating Whittaker have anything to do with Izzy...or Costa lol

Dricus is slow and lacks the defensive capabilities to beat Izzy..just like Costa..

But but but Dricus is too big and Strong...ya just like Costa was...except Costa was faster and actually more technical then Dricus and he still got handled with ease...Dricus is tailor made for Izzy..it won't be close

If the roles were reversed there'd be a worldwide backlash and everyone crying. This is pathetic

His speech was embarrasing, but there's something called context :

- Africans never invaded by force any western country
- Africans have little power, so they can't really oppress a large group of people, so even if all of them were racists, it would have little consequences
- There was apartheid in South Africa

It's really easy to understand why it's not completely comparable, but it's Sherdog after all : the level is always incredibly low.

DDP started it so yeah. Izzy in the right as always.

1. Izzy was born in Nigeria and lived there for 10 years.
2. He never said DDP wasn't african I believe.
3. Asians and Mexicans immigrated to Europe and the USA.The dutch colonized south africa. Not saying that makes DDP not an african but the context isn't the same and Apartheid only ended in the mid 90s.

DDP's family is of French descent, not Dutch. How does the Dutch colonization of SA matter?

Spain colonized much of the Americas. Lionel Messi's ancestors were Spanish. Is he not South American?

DDP's family is of French descent, not Dutch. How does the Dutch colonization of SA matter?

Spain colonized much of the Americas. Lionel Messi's ancestors were Spanish. Is he not South American?

You don't know Dricus' ancestry, you only know he had french ancestors from his parternal side and you also don't know anything about his mother.

Nobody cares, i mean all the buzz between Izzy and Dricus is embarassing, but just to point out that your claim is not reliable.

You don't know Dricus' ancestry, you only know he had french ancestors from his parternal side and you also don't know anything about his mother.

Nobody cares, i mean all the buzz between Izzy and Dricus is embarassing, but just to point out that your claim is not reliable.

How do you know he isn't part Zulu? Look at Paris Jackson, she is half black and has blond hair and blue eyes. We need a Nintendo 64 and Me test done.

How do you know he isn't part Zulu?

You're not very smart as expected : he could have dutch ancestors from his maternal and paternal side and still have a french surname.

But it's to difficult for you to understand, so hence why you're speaking nonsense.

Not true at all. Dricus first brought up how Adesanya and Usman didn't bring the belts to Africa. And he literally said that he will be the first African champion, despite the former 2 fighters being recognized as such.

And it doesn't matter if you agree with him. Those were shots.
Oh okay makes sense then.

His speech was embarrasing, but there's something called context :

- Africans never invaded by force any western country
- Africans have little power, so they can't really oppress a large group of people, so even if all of them were racists, it would have little consequences
- There was apartheid in South Africa

It's really easy to understand why it's not completely comparable, but it's Sherdog after all : the level is always incredibly low.
Africans never invaded western countries? Have you ever heard of the Moors? Africa also has little power because they sell off large pieces of their government to foriegn countries, like how China controls Africa's CIA.

This is a complicated matter. To feel strongly one way or the other….you’re wrong.
Not really lol. One person brought it up and insisted on pressing the issue and wont leave it alone. I feel strongly by doing so it became a complicated matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back