Izzy's speech was classless and made him look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constantly screaming the n word is bad enough, but to make it worse, the n word is an African American slang, it has nothing to do with Africans or Izzy who moved to New Zealand at a young age.

He is literally complaining about colonialism but here he is appropriating another culture that isn't his. Dricus was born and raised in Africa, and him saying he is the only African fighter to fight out of Africa isn't wrong. Usman is an American, Izzy is a Kiwi and Ngannou is/was French.

Apparently its okay to be openly racist to people as long as they aren't black. Izzy is running with the racist rhetoric because its what will bring attention to the fight sadly enough.

FRANCIS LIVED CAMEROON SINCE HIS 20S

STOP LUMPING HIM IN WITH IZZY AND USMAN.

Y'ALL DON'T KNOW SHIT

I was genuinely concerned about what Du Plessis was going to say here.

Screenshot-2023-07-08-at-11.33.22-PM.png
I was hoping he countered with the n word because if he's also African than he has the pass but he didn't. I'm now thinking Adesanya got the mental edge cause he made him back down.

Yet Du Plessis has never been denied housing, a job, loan, been followed around stores incessantly for no reason (We dont expect you Mark Zuckerberg look-alikes to understand this as it is not your reality and you cant relate)[/
upload_2023-7-9_3-31-0.jpeg

Nah bro apparently they can’t be. Zebra clown the mod gave me double yellows for saying it’s very common for them to say the n word…. Literally
Report to the admin. That's some BS

I like Izzy, I'm a fan of Izzy..

But he makes it hard when he does shit like this.

I'm not a fan of DDP pushing this 'first African' thing either. (Just leave it dude).

Now this fight will just become a proxy race war.. not the best thing for mma.. it's bad for the sport, but Dana will probably sell the shit out of it.

Report to the admin. That's some BS
Yeah and in my dms makes a snarky ignorant comment. I respond to that comment and the guy makes up lies saying I’m calling black ppl stupid and emotionally fragile and threatens to ban me permanently . Literally nothing of the like was said. I can screenshot the convo to show how unhinged(maybe drunk?)this mod is. I can’t make this stuff up.

He’s black. Don’t try to make out like he has less right to use the n word than anyone else who’s black. If Mike Tyson can’t say it then Izzy can’t say it, if Mike can then Izzy can.

American Black people don't think non American Blacks can use the word. This is debated till this day. You don't know shit.

American Black people don't think non American Blacks can use the word. This is debated till this day. You don't know shit.

Yeah but you think white people should be able to say it. So I don't see why you're trying to act like this is purely a black usage thing.

Yet Du Plessis has never been denied housing, a job, loan, been followed around stores incessantly for no reason (We dont expect you Mark Zuckerberg look-alikes to understand this as it is not your reality and you cant relate)
What the hell does zuck have to do with this??

how do you know what DDP has been denied for? You’re getting kinda silly

people are really arguing about what sound some can make with their mouth and some can't ? forbiden words is really the epitome of irrational magical thinking

Yeah but you think white people should be able to say it. So I don't see why you're trying to act like this is purely a black usage thing.

when did I say that? Who are you even arguing with?

the point is that Izzy is forcing this situation and looks extremely uncomfortable using a word he never used growing up

izzy doesn’t know what he is

when he was in China he was Chinese

In nz he was nz and when something he didn’t like happened during the pandemic he said fuck them and left

now he is in America and wants to be black American

he is a lost soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back