Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
holy shit this guy is a fucking tank

he is also really good on the ground but we didn't see it tonight

don't see khamzat giving this guy much trouble

future champ

Both fighters haven't been tested yet so who knows. Give them both some time

I thought he had the most impressive performance on the last season of DWCS, even though the fight went to a decision. He’s somebody to watch for sure. I think he’ll be a top fighter in the UFC one day.

Reactions: Cid
Best jab in mma confirmed

I'd bet my left testicle that...
I'll take you up on that bet

Once upon a time in in the 1990s in Long Island New York there was a guy named Johnny...

Johnny was picking on an Asian kid in high school. Little did Johnny know that the Asian kid was a black belt and his father ran a Tai Kwon Do school.

The Asian kid was patient and tried to avoid conflict, but Johnny kept bullying him. So one day he told Johnny he would fight him in the parking lot after school to settle their conflict.

After school kids gathered in the parking lot as was how these type of things went down in that era, and Johnny and the kid squared off. It didn't take long for an opening to present itself, and the kid delivered a powerful front kick... which landed on its target, Johnny's groin.

The kick ruptured Johnny's testicle. Johnny was writhing in agony and was taken to the hospital, but they couldn't save it.

And that is the story of the guy who was known from that day forward as

"Johnny One Nut"

Laughable statement, sherbro.

Back