Jackson Wink have no loyalty remember how they did Rashad Evans? These guys go to the highest bidder

Its called a "business", this is an entity that makes profits. I know its crazy!

Diego Sanchez had similar beef when they started working with GSP.

Loyalty to Benjamin Franklin.

Its called a "business", this is an entity that makes profits. I know its crazy!
Sure, the only issue i have is jackson wink speak of loyalty but dont practice it themselves

Lol Duane Ludwig hasn’t produce a single fighter. Tj don’t count. He was already in the ufc. And you know epo...

very dumb t use 1 guy as your example

and hes still new u dont understand how long ti takes to make someone a decent pro today the fact even other top pros go there speaks for itself and it isnt even just due to duane its cause mark munoz is a great wrestling for mma coach and has a great program

Man if I lived in New Mexico I'd love to pay Jackson-Wink $25 to workout with Holly.
I’m Surprised they aren’t selling her used fight kits at the front of the gym.

Yea Jackson wink care about the only.. If JJ lost a few fights and his ratings dropped which would ultimately lead to a salary decrease, the sport killer would have no use for him and would go on and train others.. you want the real snakes in the grass then look no further than the sport killers themselves.. look at how many top guys who basically made that gym a household name left or are in the process of leaving

I mean, its smart business wise.

But if you're a lower level fighter in their gym, take note of their lack of loyalty and use them until you're done with them.

I mean, its smart business wise.

But if you're a lower level fighter in their gym, take note of their lack of loyalty and use them until you're done with them.
yeah they have a history of this

Remember when GSP came on board and Diego Sanchez left to San Diego? that was foul Diego wasn;t even on a losing streak and they made GSP their priority.

But they are loyal to Jon Jones after hit and running a pregnant woman. And being caught as a ped cheat.

But he has $ so thread checks out.

No loyalty to Rashad? They used Jardine as a measuring stick for most of Rashads big fights. Fuck them.

Alliance, AKA, ATT, Hard Knocks 365, Kings MMA, Nova Uniao, Elevation Fight Team, Alpha Male, Tristar & Roufousport
Matt Hume and AMC Pankration is better than all 10 you just listed, except probably AKA

I always found it funny how Wink went in on Cerrone about loyalty, yet Jackson Wink dont care about loyalt themselves, they go to the highest bidder and the biggest draw.

Whoever can get them the most money and isn't washed up.

Its all about the Benjamins with those guys.

Look at this article from 2012 sound familiar?

Rashad Evans Believes Greg Jackson Turned His Back on His Original Fighters
April 2012

WinkelJohn had enough and uses the same tactic to play victim and hero, but Gregs intention was to train Jones but they found a way to make it like Evans pushed them to it lol, same way they did Cerrone.

But he upset me in that he kept throwing Greg under the bus. Enough's enough. You have your disagreements, I understand that, but there's more important things out there and it's time for Greg to work in Jon's corner.

Rashad responds

I'm not surprised. Once Greg said that he was able to stay at his gym, I knew he was going to work with him. I knew he was going to corner him. And that's fine. I expected him to do that.

That's just Greg for you. I can't be mad at somebody for being himself, you know?

Evans also believes Jackson has turned his back on the people that helped turn him into an elite MMA coach:

It's like — who would Greg Jackson be if it wasn't for the original fighters who really put Greg Jackson on the map? Nobody would be hearing about him. Nobody would be hearing about this gym that he has in Albuquerque. He would just be a guy who likes fighting and who coaches guys.

But to turn your back and to against the grain on people who made you who you really are — to me, that's just low.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...kson-turned-his-back-on-his-original-fighters

Evans blasts them for their ways and lack of loyalty and WinkelJohn plays victim just like when he responds to Cerrone, same tne and style like he is not going to take the crap anymore as if he was loyal to begin with, that entire camp is shady these guys always come off like those likeable cool teachers at school who you trust but tahts how they pimp you out, they build your trust with their charisma and fatherly personas, but once they got a hotter commodity you are no longer their favorite son $$$$

I think of this every time a Cerrone or a Sanchez or whomever comes out and mentions them as undedicated coaches. They've been two faced scum for years.

Holly and Jon Jones are their two prized positions
Remember when GSP came there? They pushed Diego Sanchez to the curb hahah and he went to train in San Diego.
And he also likely got a job as a chef at Red Lobster. There was a chef for the day on the menue, and his name was Diego Sanchez (at the time Diego lived in SD).
Pretty sure it was the same guy.
<5>

very dumb t use 1 guy as your example

and hes still new u dont understand how long ti takes to make someone a decent pro today the fact even other top pros go there speaks for itself and it isnt even just due to duane its cause mark munoz is a great wrestling for mma coach and has a great program
Other pros no one cares about...just another gym....keep sucking on Ludwig dick. Even his affiliated gyms are dropping his system check his website for yourself most don’t even mention lugwig anymore

Back