Jail Debut, Tips?

March around the jail loudly proclaiming yourself as a Sherbro and nobody will fuck with you.

That's not bad advice. Back in the day I saw a skinny white dude (6'3, 170) in a 30 man pod insist on watching Headbangers Ball everyday. iirc, it was an hour every afternoon, and 4 hours on Saturday. No one ever tried him, and there were only 4-5 white guys in the pod.

I'm not sure how good he actually COULD fight, but that's because he made it perfectly clear he WOULD fight.

That's not bad advice. Back in the day I saw a skinny white dude (6'3, 170) in a 30 man pod insist on watching Headbangers Ball everyday. iirc, it was an hour every afternoon, and 4 hours on Saturday. No one ever tried him, and there were only 4-5 white guys in the pod.

I'm not sure how good he actually COULD fight, but that's because he made it perfectly clear he WOULD fight.

Either that or the Brothas and the Essays were down for some metal too..

Btw, how’d he make it ‘perfectly clear he would fight’?

When you first get in there you need to either kick somebody's ass or be somebody's bitch

Long story short, getting 10 days jail for drunk & post-brain op amnesically headbutting stitches into the first illegal immigrant then RNCing the second illegal unconscious last fall in a plea to Misdemeanor Battery x 2 to avoid Disorderly Conduct for having to pin and headbutt/bite thumb to bone patron hitting Aryan Nation felon co-bouncer for hitting his friend, at the expense of my badly needed job itself. Tips?

None from me bro, the most trouble I've been in is for speeding tickets, good luck with it

I mean, he isn't a rapist or chomo, so 10 days fighting illegals will get you cred. Bring your case paperwork with you as the inmates will want to check it. Proves you aren't a rat and are doing a bid for standing on business. Don't borrow anything and do not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give your food away even if you hate it. You'd be better off eating what you can and then throwing it out. It makes you look weak to let other dudes take off your plate. Listen to me...it's county so if you feel like shit is getting tense, look for the leader of the pod that is the same color as you (I'm assuming you are white so you'll be in the peckerwoods) and let them know you are being disrespected. Tell him that you are good standing on business but want clearance to do so. It's political so you want to follow the race politics. If you get the green light they will.set up the fight.

its 10 days
just exist and it will be over fast.
its like the dmv, just accept your gonna spend your day sitting around doing nothing. and do that for 10 days.
maybe you will get some books maybe you will get a cool celly or dudes in your pod depending on the set up.

familiar with your posts on here
they might seperate you based on your medical history, mental health issues and disposition if so its easier but probably going to be more boring. might be the better choice though as it looks like you dont have the ability to control yourself anymore

Are you racist by chance
I'm actually not, speak Spanish and befriended the two on a day off at bar I bounced, only knew they were illegal when told they fled to Mexico during my 12 hours in custody (post-op memory loss = rely on Samsung Notepad)

I'm actually not, speak Spanish and befriended the two on a day off at bar I bounced, only knew they were illegal when told they fled to Mexico during my 12 hours in custody (post-op memory loss = rely on Samsung Notepad)

yes, its just weird you emphasis it. Then you make a thing about the friend you are protecting being an Aryan Nation Felon.
Why are you friends with an Aryan Nation felon.

Look maybe just think about the way you act and talk because if this is your communication style and you honestly cant reflect on it i imagine you are gonna enter into conflict. and you dont want a 10 stretch turning into a lifestyle eh

yes, its just weird you emphasis it. Then you make a thing about the friend you are protecting being an Aryan Nation Felon.
Why are you friends with an Aryan Nation felon.

Look maybe just think about the way you act and talk because if this is your communication style and you honestly cant reflect on it i imagine you are gonna enter into conflict. and you dont want a 10 stretch turning into a lifestyle eh
I wasn't even friends with the guy, and in fact he'd been prone to hitting people off premises for months. I'd only switched to Road House mode the moment he got hit as a sort of instinct vis a vis protecting staff, even ones who shouldn't be. Oh and it's "emphasize" (verb), not "emphasis" (noun).

Now, real quick, what was weird to emphasize? That the initial charges were regarding illegal immigrants, who may have in fact been the aggressors? Does characterizing parties not belong in stories? Your whole second paragraph is smug dogshit so I just wanted to clarify.

Long story short, getting 10 days jail for drunk & post-brain op amnesically headbutting stitches into the first illegal immigrant then RNCing the second illegal unconscious last fall in a plea to Misdemeanor Battery x 2 to avoid Disorderly Conduct for having to pin and headbutt/bite thumb to bone patron hitting Aryan Nation felon co-bouncer for hitting his friend, at the expense of my badly needed job itself. Tips?

Once upon a time, I was a piece of shit.
Probably not my most standards, but I was a piece of shit according to my own personal standards.

I got arrested for something minor, very minor compared to what I previously got away with, and I was in the county lock-up for 36 hours.

But in those 36 hours I received a better education in life than I previously ever had within 36 hours. I learned that I absolutely never wanted to do anything ever again that would put me at risk of ever being arrested and have to spend another hour, day, week, month, or year behind bars.

I could say it 'scared me into being a straight arrow.' I don't even drink anymore even though drinking had nothing to do with being arrested. One less thing I have to worry about

I could also say that if I had to break a law or two as a means to an end, I would absolutely be sure I wouldn't get caught.

Back