News Jake Paul signs for PFL, also now part owner, promises 50% of revenue to go to fighters.

if you know much about business you'd know the answer to this is everything. The CFO knows everything about a business operation, do you not know what that means?
i know exactly what it means from personal experience.

you didn't answer the question though.

I wonder if I'll be able to buy some of Jake's NFT's with PFL Mastercard?

So what I'm getting out of this is: This "super fight division" will be a promotional tool for the real fighters. PFL is looking to sign big names (fighters or not, such as existing celebrities, or athletes from other sports) to sell and headline these PPVs, while filling the rest of the card with legit MMA fighters to give them more attention.

Seems pretty good hearted, but we'll see how this plan is executed.

So what I'm getting out of this is: This "super fight division" will be a promotional tool for the real fighters. PFL is looking to sign big names (fighters or not, such as existing celebrities, or athletes from other sports) to sell and headline these PPVs, while filling the rest of the card with legit MMA fighters to give them more attention.

Yup....just like Pride Fc with Japanese pro wrestlers and Olympic gold medalists.

So you mean what Bellator should have been doing?

the biggest story here is the CFO... he knows everything.... just like when burger king poached McDonald's COO. UFC will always be number 1 but this is terrible for them.
Yes. He is clearly the brains behind all of this. Jake is as thick as two bricks.

Yes you're correct.

Nice to see they have the foresight unlike Bjorn back in the day with Bellator that some fighters just out grow or aren't meant for tournament after tournament after tournament.

Will work, I don't know but at least they aren't doing UFC Lite like so many other orgs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back