Media Jamahal Hill dances, says he's "still winning" at life

giphy-downsized-large.gif

alex-pereira-khaby-lame.gif

Screen-Shot-2023-08-02-at-7.19.34-PM-832x447.png

I mean he is....he was a lhw champ at a point, he showed up to fight pereira even if he got flatlined. he has retards like us constantly talking about him and he has a beautiful family too. i don't really think he is losing in life by any metric.

Didn't he assault his own brother ?

I mean he's not entirely wrong with that statement. He's a top ten guy and former champ. Probably made a decent payday for the Alex fight.

That said, he knows he got served up on Saturday, after barking quite a bit.

Had he not been so over the top, especially when Poatan never gave him any reason to be, he likely would not be getting much pushback from the fans.

But he has some more fun matches ahead if he can keep the injuries in check.
He bet on himself and lost. Knew Alex was the headliner and wanted to steal some shine for his own future. He talked wild in a way that garnered attention. HAD HE WON, he'd be a household name now.

But he lost. He made a bet and lost on it bigtime. But betting on himself wasn't a bad play. It would have been seen as masterful if he won. Had he won quietly, without the wild talk, he'd still be under the radar.

He made a play to gain attention and money. And it failed. And he seems to be taking it well.

It's hard to see anything else than a guy who try to convince himself that his ego is not definitely shaterred, after being KO by a dude who scratched his balls seconds before

Imagine throwing shade on the internet because you want someone to feel as bad as you do IRL.

He’s doing better that all of us on this forum I can tell you that much.
Now that's crazy. You're only talking like that cause you're making bad choices. Clean up your shit and work harder and become better and you'll be happy and won't say stupid shit like that.

That being said, I'm not a big fan of Hill but it's dope to see he's enjoying himself and not taking the loss too seriously. He lost to one of the best and he still got paid and did his job so it's good to move forward!

Man fck what yall yappin All i wanna know is
that this really is jamahal's baby momma?
<30><DCWhoa>
1713484013693.png

Love is love and i know you cant help who
you fall in love with but

Last edited:
Back