News Jamahal Hill thinks Bruno Silva beat Alex Pereira

Nah he's wrong here, Alex won that fight and I don't think there's a solid argument for Bruno getting a decision win there. Tbh I feel like Hill knows that and is just trying to piss people off.
For Pereira outclassing someone, I'd say the Strickland win should count for that.

Heh, you can see Jamahal's thought process laid out here.

'But he's not TECHNICALLY that good...'

No, but he's a monster with one punch power and you have to be watertight defensively and extremely evasive to get through.

Going tit-for-tat and trying to win on the cards because he doesn't shut guys out every round won't do it. I hope Hill knows he's gonna have to KO this dude, not sure why he's looking at points.

Whilst I disagree with it being 30-27 for Pereira, it was definitely 29-28 against Silva.

I remember Silva dropping to the canvas after the fight, even he knew he hadn't won.

It's almost funny how you fat nerds think you know more about fighting than someone that actually does it like Hill. If don't agree with him at least you should avoid the smug tone.
here comes "she/he's that so you can't deny anything he/she says or does cause you're a civilian" guy, sorry not everyone is that obedient and docile, bro said "avoid the smug tone" like we're in army and hill is our commander in chief, go roleplay a submissive person somewhere else
at the very least can your kind ever stop shilling for famous people and actually realize they are not immune to criticism even though almost nobody here criticized hill we are just arguing if he's underestimating alex and somehow talk about this fight
i guess there's one negative diva everywhere

It's almost funny how you fat nerds think you know more about fighting than someone that actually does it like Hill. If don't agree with him at least you should avoid the smug tone.
Who you calling fat

HApYGvu.jpg

He didn't but he still has a point. It was a very competitive fight where Pereira ate some big shots, even got momentarily stunned a couple of times.
It showed some of Pereira's weaknesses: his recklessness, his arrogance (as a fighter), and his sloppy defense, which have nearly cost him some of the fights he won, and caused him to get slept by Izzy.
As good as Pereira is, any big puncher has a good chance of shutting his lights out at any moment.

Back