News Jamahal Hill thinks Bruno Silva beat Alex Pereira

Nah he's wrong here, Alex won that fight and I don't think there's a solid argument for Bruno getting a decision win there. Tbh I feel like Hill knows that and is just trying to piss people off.
For Pereira outclassing someone, I'd say the Strickland win should count for that.
yes, that’s probably what he’s doing. i don’t think he wins this fight, but i respect that he’s getting people to talk about it.

It's almost funny how you fat nerds think you know more about fighting than someone that actually does it like Hill. If don't agree with him at least you should avoid the smug tone.
Wrong and fucking stupid and I shouldn't have to explain why, but if you can't figure that out on your own, let me know and I'll bust out the crayons

Technically he is amazing.

His left hook and leg kicks are product of technique. He uses one to drive you forward into the other.

It's literally all technique.

Yep lol

I think Jamahal is trying to figure out who TF he's gonna win haha

If anyone ever wonders why hill has haters this is why.

He should take a page out of Alex's book and say less, Do more.

Why would you hate anyone for talking shit about a guy he is about to fight, that you disagree with but it doesn't actually cross any lines? It's like the mildest and least offensive kind of trash talk. MMA fans are just so soft it's hilarious.

MMA fans: fighters should get paid better!!!

Fighter tries to sell his fight and generate some social media intrest, so he can get paid better.

MMA fans: How dare you try to sell the fight!!!

Last edited:
Why would you hate anyone for talking shit about a guy he is about to fight, that you disagree with but it doesn't actually cross any lines? It's like the mildest and least offensive kind of trash talk. MMA fans are just so soft it's hilarious.

Fighter tries to sell his fight and generate some social media intrest, so he can get paid better.

If that's what you think he's troll trying to do then power to you.

Fighters have to psych themselves up, this isn't news. Also, psychological warfare, even though I honestly don't think Alex cares too much about this kind of trash talk. Hill coming off that injury so fast, is he even training as hard as he should be is a better question. The best Jamahal Hill would struggle with Alex, who knows what version will actually fight Ale. Better hope he's overlooking him in hopes of making the next card though.

Pereira also lost to Jan. It wouldnt of even been a competitive fight if Jan wasn’t gassed after round 1 because of elevation.

Find alex talking trash and tell me that hill is more popular.

Hill isn't talking trash, he's talking straight fucking nonsense

What do you think he is trying to do?
Be Jamahal Hill, the same guy who gets just as vocal, dumb, and irritated about things that annoy him that don't have anything to do with a fight needing selling.

Find alex talking trash and tell me that hill is more popular.

Who said Hill is more popular? Not me. What are you talking about?

You realize Alex popularity is largely due to him having had a big kickboxing career, him getting alll the Dana White privilege and having Izzy as a heel to play off? It's not because he doesn't trash talk. I can show you a million guys who don't trash talk who are nowhere near on the radar of the average fan.

Hill isn't talking trash, he's talking straight fucking nonsense

He said something you disagree with. Such a heinous crime lol. Tell me more about how bad it was what he said.

Be Jamahal Hill, the same guy who gets just as vocal, dumb, and irritated about things that annoy him that don't have anything to do with a fight needing selling.

Yes, people tend to get rritated about things that annoy them. He is vocal, because he says it on his podcast, a podcast he has to make a living and to get his name out there. Oh, but this isn't about pay right. Dude can't have opinions on his own podcast? He should just STFU and fight! Stop that podcast! Just fight for peanuts and be happy!

Last edited:
The problem with having a personality like this is when you crash it's 1000000000 times worse perception wise. If hill gets flatlined here why he's going to look like a grade A goofball - imo he already does.

It's almost funny how you fat nerds think you know more about fighting than someone that actually does it like Hill. If don't agree with him at least you should avoid the smug tone.
Or what tough guy?

I love how just because these guys are fighters we should apparently accept all their retarded takes.

Who said Hill is more popular? Not me. What are you talking about?

You realize Alex popularity is largely due to him having had a big kickboxing career, him getting alll the Dana White privilege and having Izzy as a heel to play off? It's not because he doesn't trash talk. I can show you a million guys who don't trash talk who are nowhere near on the radar of the average fan.

He said something you disagree with. Such a heinous crime lol. Tell me more about how bad it was what he said.

Yes, people tend to get rritated about things that annoy them. He is vocal, because he says it on his podcast, a podcast he has to make a living and to get his name out there. Oh, but this isn't about pay right. Dude can't have opinions on his own podcast? He should just STFU and fight! Stop that podcast! Just fight for peanuts and be happy!
lol Alex isn’t popular because of whatever the fuck reasons you said, he is stoic dangerous and intimidating with a lot of charisma for someone who doesn’t talk a lot. You just don’t know how to read a room, that’s why you’re so confused about everyone thinking that hill is a douchebag and he totally is a douchebag, he can’t even take a compliment from Ariel, he’s soft, sensitive and comes across as a dweeb.

No one cares if you can’t see it. Also no one cares about his stupid podcast and yes he should just shut up and fight for the peanuts because the pod cast that he apparently must do or else he’d be living in a box, is a lot of the reason why people don’t like him.

Back