Crime James Fields gets convincted of first-degree murder...

You would think that but after reading sherfronts war room, you'll think differently.
It starts in the first post where the TS tries to argue against premeditation in a case where a guy jumps in a car and drives straight into a group of protesters.

I guess his argument is that ANTIFA are so vile that they cause normally sane and rational men to turn into rage-filled beasts who can no longer control their car when they're behind the wheel.

giphy.gif

TS defending right wing loony murderer.

"but but if she didn´t go there he wouldn´t have needed to run her over to secure his safe space"

Dude, this new picture I saw of Fields makes him make SO much more sense.

NZCZASH5LEI6RLKAZX6Q4DOWLI.jpg

Literally only incels wear those eyeglasses-sunglasses hybrid things that always end up looking purple and like something Elton John would wear.
Haha okay you wouldn't recognize a true alpha if he hit you in the face with his shield

Which the whole problem. That's absurd. No one would have been killed without the illegal activities on the part of Antifa and the other demonstrators who showed up to shut down the rally.

We have a card carrying .... here.

And the car killed that lady . Not the Nazi. The car should be impounded. Didn't anyone see Maximum Overdrive? The car did it.
Document

Last edited:
Substantial fines that aren't actually expected to be repaid are pretty normal in criminal proceedings.

I am unsure if the victims family gets any of that. If they did, I think it normally is referred to as restitution. If that is the case, the guy is going to get cleaned out before the family can file a civil suit.

I am unsure if the victims family gets any of that. If they did, I think it normally is referred to as restitution. If that is the case, the guy is going to get cleaned out before the family can file a civil suit.
VA fines are paid into a restitution fund for victims. I don't know if her family would be entitled to any as relatives of the decedent, but the dozens of other people fields injured would be.

So that's was on the next street then...

Another travesty is that the McAuliffe who was ultimately responsible for all the circumstances that led to her death doesn't face any consequences at all.
I mean besides death right?

James Fields looks like a IRL version of one of those memes where you shoop someone's face to be really small on their head.

eV03luWg.png

Last edited:
Can you imagine getting so triggered by a protest that you run them over with your car? What a loser, and he's from Ohio as well. <45>

*convicted. My deepest apologies.

for running over Heather Heyer in Charlottesville.

He deserves prison time for sure, but him getting convicted of murder one makes a total mockery of the system. How can they possibly prove premeditation for running over a complete stranger who was violently protesting? He literally ran over a rioter who was involved with Antifa and other activists in disrupting the civil rights the people participating in that rally. It's complete nonsense and another example of how screwed up the judicial system is.

Wait, she was “violently protesting?” I said and still maintain, that I seriously question the charges as well as the conviction because fields was attacked just prior to hitting the gas. No question that he is a shitheel that went there to stand with his racist asshole buddies, but if your vehicle is attacked by other shitheads, I would expect a panic response that calls into question whether he intended to run anyone over, barring of course(and I simply don’t know) that some evidence was found that he had intended to do something like this or commented on any of the vehicular acts of terrorism.

My point is that i don’t support( or even care for this asshole or his stupid fucking beliefs, but I fail to see how there was not some reasonable doubt as to to his intentions in regard to purposely running someone over with his vehicle, especially after a window was smashed prior to hitting the gas, and then after he ran over the people, he was surrounded and attacked, prompting him to reverse and run over more people. But I shed no tears over this fucking idiot, whether he was unfairly convicted, or not. I just think that reasonable doubt should have been easy to implant in any juries’ heads, unless they had already made up their minds, or simply wanted to get the fuck home, not caring if a racist asshole goes to prison.

Calling it complete nonsense? It easily meets the threshold for second degree murder. I can't say if first degree was warranted because I haven't seen all the evidence, but the fact that the person he murdered was in the street protesting doesn't make it not premeditated.

Yeah, I disagree with the first degree murder unless they found something in his phone or computer that indicated he had planned this. Second degree or manslaughter would have been more fitting, but I also think that reasonable doubt existed because he was attacked prior to playing human bowling with his car.

Wait, she was “violently protesting?” I said and still maintain, that I seriously question the charges as well as the conviction because fields was attacked just prior to hitting the gas. No question that he is a shitheel that went there to stand with his racist asshole buddies, but if your vehicle is attacked by other shitheads, I would expect a panic response that calls into question whether he intended to run anyone over, barring of course(and I simply don’t know) that some evidence was found that he had intended to do something like this or commented on any of the vehicular acts of terrorism.

My point is that i don’t support( or even care for this asshole or his stupid fucking beliefs, but I fail to see how there was not some reasonable doubt as to to his intentions in regard to purposely running someone over with his vehicle, especially after a window was smashed prior to hitting the gas, and then after he ran over the people, he was surrounded and attacked, prompting him to reverse and run over more people. But I shed no tears over this fucking idiot, whether he was unfairly convicted, or not. I just think that reasonable doubt should have been easy to implant in any juries’ heads, unless they had already made up their minds, or simply wanted to get the fuck home, not caring if a racist asshole goes to prison.

His car was hit as soon as he started speeding towards the counter protesters dude.

*convicted. My deepest apologies.

for running over Heather Heyer in Charlottesville.

He deserves prison time for sure, but him getting convicted of murder one makes a total mockery of the system. How can they possibly prove premeditation for running over a complete stranger who was violently protesting? He literally ran over a rioter who was involved with Antifa and other activists in disrupting the civil rights the people participating in that rally. It's complete nonsense and another example of how screwed up the judicial system is.

When you are:

1). part of a protest

2.) another protest is going on in the area

3.) you decide to go and get your car to run other protestors over and then do just that, thats premediation.

Back