James Gallagher just got put to sleep (video in thread)

Lets see if Bellator are going promote Ricky Bandejas, or just pretend this didn't happen.

What the fuck is up with the way some of these guys are holding their hands? He walked forward into the punch with his hands up Diaz style. Can anyone explain if this is for distance measurement or feeling out where you opponent is and isn't in reach of you? It just seems dumb. Darren Till does it a lot, too.

That's what he gets for his antics like shouting "you are fucked" during the announcer's talking.

He did look fantastic subbing Chinzo Machida though.

Somebody needs to edit and merge these to into a proper gif. This time his boy James getting his ass whooped instead of Honda.

giphy.gif

Pico has rebounded in epic fashion. Lost against someone who was considerably bigger and had 8 pro fights. His last win was against someone with 10X the experience.
First guy was more legit than they thought i guess, but they have matched him up pretty good with cans, his first win was a BW guy who moved up, 2nd win was a guy who trains himself...Pico trains with some of the best.

First guy was more legit than they thought i guess, but they have matched him up pretty good with cans, his first win was a BW guy who moved up, 2nd win was a guy who trains himself...Pico trains with some of the best.
I agree that some of pico’s rebound opponents haven’t been what I would consider world class, but the self trained fighter still boasted a record of 7-2 iirc. Very respectable. Pico’s last opponent was seasoned and battle tested with a record of something like 19-8 (don’t quote me on the actual record; I’m just going off the top of my head)

Pico is now lined up to fight a very well school fighter who comes from a legitimate team(pitbull bros) in Higo.

I do feel you on the fact that pico has been fighting 35ers though he as been fighting very seasoned guys relative to his own pro experience.

I'm Irish and that was very satisfying

Gallagher is a little scumbag.
A right little scrote. Every town in Ireland is full of guys like him standing around outside the shop hassling passers by

Lets see if Bellator are going promote Ricky Bandejas, or just pretend this didn't happen.

You already know the answer to this.

In typical Bellator fashion he’ll be banished to the prelims come his next fight.

Best part is that I had money on Ricky Bandejas... Gallagher was always trash.

You already know the answer to this.

In typical Bellator fashion he’ll be banished to the prelims come his next fight.
They might even cut him. The promoters make some DUMB decisions. How much did you hear from Emanuel Newton after he beat Mo? I forgot he was in the roster until he re-matched him.

I could watch this piece of shit get knocked out every day.

This is only third to rousey getting wrecked by holly and Nunes.

That side kick to the head was beautiful.

Back