PBP James Vick Vs Andre Fialho - XMMA1 - 30th January

GIF might be deceiving, but Vick was 100% done.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Good stoppage. Yamasaki (or the ref on the Curran-Warren fight in Bellator) would have let it go on for like 10 more minutes.

What was DC doing at hw????

Attachments

• DC.png
    DC.png
    729.5 KB · Views: 7
card was so bad.

Wouldn't go that far but it was C level. Better than many Bellator and certainly better than tonight's KSW.

Take the muny an run I guess...

Khamzat beat THE rhys mckee and gerald mershart????? Idk how peon could stand a chance

Attachments

• THERhysMcKee.png
    THERhysMcKee.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
Wake up sterling

Attachments

• pewter.png
    pewter.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 35
The real reason khabib retired

Attachments

• Khamanlet.png
    Khamanlet.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 9
Vick calling out Gaethje was career suicide.

“I’ll send you back to crushing tomato cans in the b league”

How’d that work out?

“You’re the Homer Simpson of MMA.”

at least Homer had a granite chin.

horrible idea to attack the most fan friendly fighter in mma history for no reason. Vick thought he could kick Gaethje when he was down and “make a name off him”.

Vick basically wrote the book on how to get the MMA community to come together
... in a common desire to see one guy get KOed.

Vick is a point fighter with trash defense and an even more trash chin. Ever since Dariush it’s been obvious. It looked like maybe he was trending in the right direction but Gaethje knocked him into the shadow realm.

Sad because as a fighter his entire adult life, he probably didn’t pick up any skills or education. Just the reality. He has nowhere to go other than getting brutalized in the b leagues. He’s not the only one either. It’s kinda fucked up.
Consequences of development to just cut alot of weight and fight much smaller guys.

Vick calling out Gaethje was career suicide.

“I’ll send you back to crushing tomato cans in the b league”

How’d that work out?

“You’re the Homer Simpson of MMA.”

at least Homer had a granite chin.

horrible idea to attack the most fan friendly fighter in mma history for no reason. Vick thought he could kick Gaethje when he was down and “make a name off him”.

Vick basically wrote the book on how to get the MMA community to come together
... in a common desire to see one guy get KOed.
And now Vick cant even beat tomato cans in the B leagues lol

Good stoppage. Yamasaki (or the ref on the Curran-Warren fight in Bellator) would have let it go on for like 10 more minutes.

Vick really needs to retire. He is taking massive head damage and he's young. Fuck that shit. It would be different if he was risking his health to achieve a dream and reach the pinnacle of the sport. He's not even in the same universe to achieving that. Retire man.

Last edited:
This is hard to watch.

Seeing someone on the floor like that after a standing TKO is the kind of shit you expect from a boxing match where the guy goes into a coma afterward. I think that's what really was the most troubling to me. We're used to seeing guys get knocked out then get up after a while, or maybe they stagger a bit or even fall down briefly after a standing TKO.

Writhing around on the floor like that, even briefly sitting up and then returning to laying on his back again after not having gone down during the actual finish, is something you don't usually see.

Back