Media Jamie Varner not a fan of Laura Sanko's commentary

I think she's been just fine as a commentator. I preferred her to Felder last night. Varner just coming off as a bitter cunt. Plus she has fought so bitter uneducated cunt. People whine too much about shit that doesn't matter like announcers and ring girls instead of shit that does matter like crap judges like Chris Lee and Sal D'amato.

Fitzgerald should be fired from last night alone.
Felder talking about scissoring.
Yet, Varner, the faker who claimed a torn retina (immediately) in a fight, where the knee didn't land...

is critiquing people?

Somehow he missed the dozen fuck ups last night... only to shit on Sanko.

They were all pretty terrible last night, but Sanko was far from the worst of it.

ok but it doesnt make any sense given the reasons ive stated. Theyve hired plenty of people,not just Sanko, that have never fought there

Then ask Jimmy.

Fitzgerald should be fired from last night alone.
Felder talking about scissoring.
Yet, Varner, the faker who claimed a torn retina (immediately) in a fight, where the knee didn't land...

is critiquing people?

Somehow he missed the dozen fuck ups last night... only to shit on Sanko.

They were all pretty terrible last night, but Sanko was far from the worst of it.
Yeah I remembered that but forgot what the exact sexual innuendo Felder made, that was just weird and awkward.

So you can't call yourself a former fighter even though you had fought professionally? Sounds dumb and overly complicated to me, who's to say how many fights a person has to have to say they were a former fighter, you?

All Im saying is although she may one or two “gimme” fights under her belt, she should stay in her lane when talking to people who have accomplished soo much more in that space

She better off ignoring Varner than defending her mma career imo

Jimmy Smith was one of the best commentators they ever had.

Dude knew his shit, he was a consumate professional, he had tons of experience.

UFC did him dirty and did the fans a disservice as well.

He knew his stuff, but he seemed to turn every fight into a lecture on fighting safe. Bugged the shit out of me.

All Im saying is although she may one or two “gimme” fights under her belt, she should stay in her lane when talking to people who have accomplished soo much more in that space

She better off ignoring Varner than defending her mma career imo
Telling a commentator not to talk and that they shouldn't try hard to be good at their job is just dumb.

Jimmy Smith was one of the best commentators they ever had.

Dude knew his shit, he was a consumate professional, he had tons of experience.

UFC did him dirty and did the fans a disservice as well.

Jimmy is great but he is lost with the technology side. This was his downfall.
Like most these old guys,
there is a generational gap on technology,
and Jimmy is still trying to figure it out.
His youtube is back, but needs technical support.
Josh and John got this guy Dave, Rogan had Jamie,
Jimmy needs an audio/video person to help with gear & presentation.
People like him, he is just seems like a boomer discovering youtube in 2024.
It is a bit late to the party.
Look at fighter turned commentary podcasters ... bisping, dc, they clearly had a bit of coaching & help.

We all miss Jimmy, but you can see why the ufc did not equate him as added value.

Would LOVE to see him return to commentary instead of youtube.

Jimmy is great but he is lost with the technology side. This was his downfall.
Like most these old guys,
there is a generational gap on technology,
and Jimmy is still trying to figure it out.
His youtube is back, but needs technical support.
Josh and John got this guy Dave, Rogan had Jamie,
Jimmy needs an audio/video person to help with gear & presentation.
People like him, he is just seems like a boomer discovering youtube in 2024.
It is a bit late to the party.
Look at fighter turned commentary podcasters ... bisping, dc, they clearly had a bit of coaching & help.

We all miss Jimmy, but you can see why the ufc did not see the added value.

Would LOVE to see him return to commentary instead of youtube.

He knows about fighting, and as a commentator... that's all he should have to know about tbf sir.

Im allowed to have an opinion, even if it doesn't align with yours

Laura sucks and is not hot imo, dudes are just desperate
I don't think she hot(blond white women arent my type) she's just good at her job and obviously puts in more work than just about all the other commentators on watching film on the fighters for each event and it's incredibly obvious.

Yeah I remembered that but forgot what the exact sexual innuendo Felder made, that was just weird and awkward.

Yeah, and truly don't care much ... until i read the faker Jamie Varner talking shit on the only fighter who shared a card with him.

Like, how much of a woke simp does Varner have to be ... to forget that.

Worse ... there are sherdoggers cutting into Sanko
with no mention of how bad Fitzgerald was,
or that Felder was scolded by producers

Based on fuckin Jamie Varner remarks?

The fuckin' guy who lied (in real time)
by self diagnosing a detached retina ... from a knee that didn't land

{<jordan} <WellThere>

The Laura simps are not very hard to find

Why are mma fans the thirstiest of the simps?

It’s why wmma thrives I believe
LMAO, the old "people disagree with me so they must be simps cause I can't be wrong." arguement. LMAO, you're coming off as very dumb when you can't make an arguement without making assumptions. What about her commentary is bad, what is she wrong about? All you've said is that she can't be good cause she hasn't had many fights and is a woman. Those are terrible arguments. Stephen Quadros and Maruo Ranallo never fought anyone and most people would say both are good commentators, Rampage has tried commentary before and wasn't good at it.

You don't have to have had a long MMA career and be a man to be good at fight commentary, you just have to put in effort.

Last edited:
Just pointing out its pretty lame to get into mma training, fight the absolute weakest person in the game, knowing they are setting up a “gimme” win, then proceed to call yourself a “fighter” in the same regards to pro’s who fought killers and won actual world titles and doing so for the rest of your damn life

Laura calling herself a fighter is cringe bro

Did she tap you in another life?

<JerryWWF>

the problem with this entire logic... is ...
she still fought, and won, against someone more experienced.

Even if she lost, she stepped in there.

Attacking her looks, her background, how "cool" her mma training is, hiding behind "cringe bro".

It reads like a 15 year old who does not respect anyone who entered competition.

She fought, and she trained. There is nothing cringe about it,

except the wild rephrasing to claim everyone is a sanko simp.

Couldn't care less about her looks,
as nobody gives a fuck about Rogan's looks,
or Felder's looks, Fitzgerald's looks, Bisping, DC, DC, Goldie, Bas, Mauro, Anik, etc...

Maybe some simply hate Varner more than we hate people who say "bro".

The broad isn't a ring girl.

She is more of a fighter than a ring girl,

and more of a man than Jamie Varner.

Back