News JDM purchases home in Perth before decisive win at UFC299

The pair purchased a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Leeming for $560,000

download.jpeg

Poor Jack Della, he should know the big purchases come after the win bonus and FOTN…. I guess he’s about to get tax raped regardless

Good for him. That part of Australia looks quite pretty and I wouldn't mind visiting. Although looks kind isolated being so far from any other major cities, not sure I'd personally be able to live somewhere like that.

And that place where I live is at least a million plus, lol.

The area I live in, most houses are at least 1 million, and half of them aren't even that great lol.

At least he's in Perth. I hear in Sydney it's pretty much impossible to live at this point lol.

What's the square footage of this domicile?

Likely a reflection of the boring nature of my home city, but this made the news here.​

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/hous...-leeming-home-ahead-of-miami-fight-c-13776300 (paywalled)

What I will say is that JDM is an awesome fighter and is ready to break into title contention with a win over Giblert Burns in a few weeks @ 299. WAR JDM. I believe he can keep it standing, avoid the grapplefuck, and KO burns late in the 3rd. JDM is an awesome fighter and well deserves the respect he is getting.

Article:​

House That! Pro MMA fighter Jack Della Maddalena purchases Leeming home ahead of Miami fight​

Pro MMA fighter Jack Della Maddalena will front the biggest fight of his life in Miami in a few weeks’ time, but he has already had a major win on the home front.

Pro MMA fighter Jack Della Maddalena will front the biggest fight of his life in Miami in a few weeks’ time, but he has already had a major win on the home front.
The world No.11 in the UFC welterweight division has recently beat the rental trap and become a first-time homeowner with wife Michelle.
The pair purchased a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Leeming for $560,000, after renting the property for some time.
It is hard to imagine Della Maddalena in the suburbs, given he is usually photographed inside the ring, often in glamourous places like Las Vegas and Miami.

But he occasionally shares a glimpse inside ‘Chez Della Maddalena’ with his 100,000 Instagram followers.
One image of him training next to his cream brick home and the garden’s tin fence, with a power line and gum tree in the background, prompted one fan to post: “Classic Perth lookin’ backyard.”
Della Maddalena has long been a south-of-the-river type, having previously attended nearby Aquinas College and trained at Willetton’s Scrappy MMA gym.

Jack and Michelle Della Maddalena.

Jack and Michelle Della Maddalena.

He has since risen to dizzying heights and is now regarded as one of the most exciting prospects in the entire UFC.
The biggest fight of his life is coming up on March 10, against World No.4 and former title contender Gilbert Burns in Florida.
If he wins, it will put him in the frame to fight welterweight champion Leon Edwards.

The world No.11 in the UFC welterweight division has recently beat the rental trap and become a first-time homeowner with wife Michelle.

The world No.11 in the UFC welterweight division has recently beat the rental trap and become a first-time homeowner with wife Michelle. Credit: supplied

The pair purchased a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Leeming for $560,000, after renting the property for some time.

He and his wife, who bought at the end of last year, are among the falling number of first home buyers in WA as entry-level buyers struggle with high interest rates.

It is hard to imagine Della Maddalena in the suburbs, given he is usually photographed inside the ring, often in glamourous places like Las Vegas and Miami.

It is hard to imagine Della Maddalena in the suburbs, given he is usually photographed inside the ring, often in glamourous places like Las Vegas and Miami. Credit: supplied

He and his wife, who bought at the end of last year, are among the falling number of first home buyers in WA as entry-level buyers struggle with high interest rates.

Says hes fighting in Miami too. Didnt know UFC was back so soon.
FLORIDA REPRESENT BITCHES UH UH...................runs off to eat someones face off.

What’s up with that industrial looking fence in the back yard? Is it necessary to keep something awful out?!

What’s up with that industrial looking fence in the back yard? Is it necessary to keep something awful out?!
One picture it looks like there's Asbestos fencing down the side of the house which is obviously an old school throwback, and the rear is colorbond fencing which seems to be the common thing in this state, looks quite nice with a decent colour. Without the right to self or property defence this is as good as it gets.

While that may well be true, I still question your ability to successfully identify a shithole using photographic evidence.

One defining characteristic of a shithole is that it is dirty and/or repulsive.Whatever you think about the house or the property, you cannot accurately describe it as a "shithole". That place is immaculate.
This is the internet. Some people's auto response is "meh" or "that is terrible" no matter what it is.

This is the internet. Some people's auto response is "meh" or "that is terrible" no matter what it is.
True enough. I take issue with the choice of words. It is simply not an accurate way to describe the property.

The Shiela looks pretty nice. But couldn't pay me to own a house in western Australia. Everything in Western Austrailia wants to kill you. No thanks

Not bad. For $380,000 (USD) you'd expect the kitchen to be...like a hair above builder grade material but whatever, that's life these days. Good for him.
And today I learned Australian banks don't offer 30 yr fixed rate mortgages. Most people get variable rates...that is rough.

Back