Jeff Molina comes out as bi-sexual

The sheer numbers of fighters going through the UFC would indicate that there have likely been multiple gay or bi fighters that we don't know about.

The sheer numbers of fighters going through the UFC would indicate that there have likely been multiple gay or bi fighters that we don't know about.

Maojority of all the UFC-fighters have been gay when they've won.

Could be used as an advantage with grappler. Grappler gets him down just wink at him and watch grappler immediately release position. <seedat>

Takes one to know one

"What the actual CNN is going on here.. Bro we don't care that you fuck dudes its 2023 we care that you're a pos cheater..."
I care more about people still using "of" instead of "have". Every fighter needs a media handler.

"What the actual CNN is going on here.. Bro we don't care that you fuck dudes its 2023 we care that you're a pos cheater..."
I care more about people still using "of" instead of "have". Every fighter needs a media handler.

ok calm down guy

Could be used as an advantage with grappler. Grappler gets him down just wink at him and watch grappler immediately release position. <seedat>

or insight rage

SbUHZ4N.gif

"hey guys, just wanted to announce that i like male genitalia"

"coming out" about your sexual preferences is so bizarre...

"Homophobic cocksuckers"

<JagsKiddingMe>

Lol.
I guess I'll be the one to get flagged but this is where I stopped reading. He just claimed "the majority of fans are homophobic cocksuckers". You are wrong Jeff and fuck you for saying it and name calling. What's really funny is I would guess "cocksuckers" started as a gay slur? His post turned into "the gay community is a victim" post quickly. With this plus the fact that he works with James Krause it's best if the majority (hopefully all) MMA fans just quit watching this dude fight hope he gets knocked down to the local promotions.

If he puts on good fights very few will give a shit what he does in his personal life. Stereotyping fans of his own sport should get him nowhere.

If he puts on good fights very few will give a shit what he does in his personal life.
Agreed. I can't recall anyone talking shit about Dakota Cochrane aside from a few low effort jokes here and there. The dude puts on badass fights, his stock hasn't dropped at all since his history was revealed. It seems like he's more popular now.

I would recon a fair few were abused as well. Aaron Hernandez comes to mind, and there is good reason to believe a lot of his short fuse reactions and the people her killed were due to being sexually fucked up in the head, but a product of a hyper masculine football culture where, like mma, being gay or bi-sexual is outwardly taboo. hence, the overactive aggression to show how "masculine" he is. if i recall he shot and killed a man in Florida because he was called a "limpwrist". it's actually pretty sad

https://tbdailynews.com/kyle-pure-k...-romantic-sexual-relationship-in-shirley-max/

The sheer number of sherdogers would indicate that there have likely been multiple gay or bi sherdogers that we don't know about.
Till now.
Are we achieving mega thread status?

Dakota Cockman has done well for himself, so Molina has a trunk to prop himself off on and just do what he seems enjoy: lay guys flat, leave guys stiff-

I’m literally stopping here, moderators! I actually love Sherdog and Reddit has taught me to point out I said 3 tongue in cheek jokes. Don’t overreact Sherdog, thank you …

Back