Jemele Hill suspended by ESPN

This may be true in many cases, but I cannot think of a good reason anyone would employ Hill to discuss sports. It's an embarrassment. When you make Skip Bayless look informed, you aren't doing it right.

There are plenty of qualified and respected female analysts of sports. Not as many as there are men, but more than a few decades ago. Doris Burke springs to mind, or any number of retired female athletes and coaches.

Doris Burke is very good, better than many of her male counterparts. I enjoy listening to her call UVa's basketball games; she's one of the few analysts who appreciates the Wahoos' defense-first mentality. ESPN reported that they're making her a full-time NBA reporter, so I'm guessing they're taking her out of the analyst seat for college basketball. If so, that would suck, she's really smart and has a way of breaking down the game in a way that's easy to understand. She's definitely one of the good ones.

Okay, first of all, you're being trolled.

Second, ESPN was within their right to do what they did. She had been warned previously to handle her position better and she didn't. Makes sense. But people thinking she should be fired or silenced is nutso bananas. She needs to be smarter about it and not be so obtuse with it, but she has a right to her opinions under the right circumstances (talking about Kaep, world politics during Olympic/WC seasons etc...). It's no different than Schilling. Be anti LGBTQ and Anti-Muslim if you want... but be smarter about it. Don't be obtuse. Form quality opinions and voice them with intelligent premise/conclusion etc...
Yes, we all know she has a constitutional right to her opinion. ESPN also has a right to their opinion as well and what is broadcast on the channel. You're complicating a very simple issue.

Yes, we all know she has a constitutional right to her opinion. ESPN also has a right to their opinion as well and what is broadcast on the channel. You're complicating a very simple issue.
Glad to know you're all for silencing oppressed people's opinions. Makes it easier for me to know who to avoid when you racists make yourself obvious.

Oh look, another white person telling a black man what racism in, after all, your race is the authority on it since y'all invented it. I'm sure Barkley and Shaq are your favorites, since they are Uncle Toms that tap dance for their white masters. You are literally making me ill with your Zionistic white privilege and the quicker your racist generation is brought to their knees the quicker we can grow as people.
i legit cannot tell if this is a parody post

I didn't complicate shit, lest u bee dumm.

Glad to know you're all for silencing oppressed people's opinions. Makes it easier for me to know who to avoid when you racists make yourself obvious.
One citizen cannot silence the opinion of another citizen, dummy.

no but there is repercussions for actions from an employer. Go cuss out all your management see how that works out

you see, from your perspective as a privileged white male, of course you would think that, your logical fallacy and obvious racism is thinking that your experiences living with absolute white privilege is the experience us back/afrikan/pan afrikan people experience.

Posts like this are why we have to continually remind white males to check their privilege.

No one's oppressed anymore bud.

Janell hill has been silenced. It doesn't get much more opprssed than that. IMO
She's not a news anchor or a political pundit. She's a sports analyst. I don't see what's hard to understand? In your eyes curt schilling was silenced too?

She's not a news anchor or a political pundit. She's a sports analyst. I don't see what's hard to understand? In your eyes curt schilling was silenced too?
Curt Schilling was a racist white man born with privilege. It was a no brainer that he had to go. America has no room for hate from people in power.

Jamel is something totally different.

Disgusting. I will be boycotting ESPN for their blatant racism and sexism. She has the right to her opinion and ESPN wants to silence it. Well done ESPN, you white supremacist apologist bigoted channel.

7391d1342622633-notsureifsrs.jpg

did someone just say 'Charles barkley is an uncle tom that tapdances for his masters"?

wait, what?

you mean the most outspoken, NGAF person in sports Barkley?

no

did someone just say 'Charles barkley is an uncle tom that tapdances for his masters"?

wait, what?

you mean the most outspoken, NGAF person in sports Barkley?

no
I said that and I stand by it. I don't expect someone like you to understand, since nothing makes white America happier than a black man in chains, be they physical chains or metaphorical one.

you see, from your perspective as a privileged white male, of course you would think that, your logical fallacy and obvious racism is thinking that your experiences living with absolute white privilege is the experience us back/afrikan/pan afrikan people experience.

Posts like this are why we have to continually remind white males to check their privilege.
Yo, this is a decent troll account yo.

are you seriously equating a privileged white male that is a blatant outspoken hate mongering racist with a proud afrikan that exposed AmeriKKKA to truth they weren't ready to hear??

WOW! talk about a false equivalency born out of racism.

I said that and I stand by it. I don't expect someone like you to understand, since nothing makes white America happier than a black man in chains, be they physical chains or metaphorical one.
you realize he's the only ESPN/TNT personality that criticizes Lebron James, right?
he's the most non 'toe the line' corporate guy in sports broadcasting

Back