Jeremy Piven's girlfriend weighs in on #MeToo

It took you 2000 words to say that you found #metoo annoying.

You expect people to read that AND respond to it?

I wouldn't.

If I'm going to respond to something, I'll usually try and back it up with reasoning. Like when I said the SJW movements were annoying, I gave my reasoning for that.

I'm sorry if I used a lot of words. I'm sorry if that broke the Twitter character limit of your attention span. I'm sorry to have annoyed you by backing up my claims with reasoning. How dare I do something so heinous to that poor overloaded hard working brain of yours.

Apparently earning your respect means coming up with a goofy ass hypocritical statement and then going "na na na" when people refute it. Childish.

his tv wife is far hotter
Perrey-Reeves-dating-5.jpg
Perrey-Reeves-and-Aaron-Fox-at-Villa-La-Estancia-Riviera-Nayarit-YQ4P0104-731x991.jpg

That's basically been the calling card of the leftist SJW's the last few years. You're either with us or you're a racist, sexist, facist, rapist and anything else that ends in ist.

Exactly this. For a group who is all about tolerance and inclusion, they are extraordinarily intolerant and exclusive.

That's basically been the calling card of the leftist SJW's the last few years. You're either with us or you're a racist, sexist, facist, rapist and anything else that ends in ist.
Have they squeezed "Sunkist" into that list yet?

811enjd98VL._SY355_.jpg

I've always wanted to call someone an oppressive bottle of refreshing soda

Ahhh... dick sucking comedy. Right in line with Miss Schumer.

Basically, most people including everyone on sherdog doesn’t have the brain power to evaluate something like #metoo on any basis other than “it’s good” or “it’s bad.”

Is there somewhat of an overreaction right now? Yes. Some people are taking it too far. But it also exposed a lot of bullshit that you wouldn’t want your daughter or wife to have to put up with - men using their position in the workplace to get away with sexually harassing women and sometimes assaulting them. And the culture of pervasiveness allowing it to happen.

But I knew as soon as it began that sherdoggers would be looking for the one illegitimate claim of harassment so they could justify turning their backs on the people who have a legitimate issue. Sherdoggers are afraid of women and afraid of anything that disrupts the status quo.
Don't begin a sentence with "and" if you're trying to make yourself look smart.

Read yesterday that the dwarves from The Wizard of Oz have been accused of molesting Judy Garland. Saw some libs in the comment section saying none of them should ever get movie work again. <Lmaoo>

Don't begin a sentence with "and" if you're trying to make yourself look smart.

Well, it used to be a hard rule to not begin with "And" or "But," but not anymore.

Writers have been doing it for years now.

Men shouldn't be pressuring women into sex at work. Then again, I've never heard anyone say otherwise...

Two things that really annoying me about the whole thing are

1. The women who it worked out for, have kept their mouths shut. Gwyneth Paltrow and Emma Watson OBVIOUSLY sucked and/or fucked Harvey Weinstein, but neither have a thing to say about it because it worked out for them financially in the end. This hurts the movement imo since it appears only women who had other bad things happen in their careers seem to mind what happened to them.

2. This shit happened IN Hollywood. They ALL knew about it. They LAUGHED about it. Oprah appears to have even groomed chicks for Weinstein... Then Hollywood turns around and acts like they are the ones that the public needs to look to for guidance. Meryl Streep and co. are the exact people who should be shutting the fuck up and listening but they're up there on stage acting like they are crusaders. It's insufferable.

Jack trolled and took his ball and went home lol. Good times.

Meetoo wants to have their cake and eat it too. It's baloney

Men shouldn't be pressuring women into sex at work. Then again, I've never heard anyone say otherwise...

Two things that really annoying me about the whole thing are

1. The women who it worked out for, have kept their mouths shut. Gwyneth Paltrow and Emma Watson OBVIOUSLY sucked and/or fucked Harvey Weinstein, but neither have a thing to say about it because it worked out for them financially in the end. This hurts the movement imo since it appears only women who had other bad things happen in their careers seem to mind what happened to them.

I get what you're saying, but it's not the fault of the women who RESISTED what the ones who sucked c*ck did.

You're lumping all women into one monolithic entity and casting blame for other's actions.

The ones that sucked c*ck to get ahead - good for them. That's their choice.

The ones who resisted - like that model who went to police about Weinstein but nothing happened - they have every right to complain. It's not their fault that some chose to bang Weinstein.

I get what you're saying, but it's not the fault of the women who RESISTED what the ones who sucked c*ck did.

You're lumping all women into one monolithic entity and casting blame for other's actions.

The ones that sucked c*ck to get ahead - good for them. That's their choice.

The ones who resisted - like that model who went to police about Weinstein but nothing happened - they have every right to complain. It's not their fault that some chose to bang Weinstein.

I hadn't heard about the model. I was.more talking about the ones that sucked the dick, then complained once the roles started drying up as well as the ones that sucked the dick, gained a lucrative career from it, and kept their mouths shut. Obviously if he attempted to rape a girl and she went to the cops and the cops did nothing, then that's no good.

Back