• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jim Caviezel's Sound Of Freedom beats opening figures of Indiana Jones

Was there any contention of how much he donated or whether or not others donated? Because I don't remember making one.

It's just funny that one of the funders ends up being a pedophile, which is true, and sure has you worked up.
There was a rapist that donated to blm. That means all blm supporters are rapists. Got it

Fabian Marta, a professional groomer, who primps girls and women of all ages, was arrested for alleged felony child kidnapping on July 21. He is known to fund “Sugar Baby/Sugar Daddy” parties and is also believed to have funded the controversial movie, Sound of Freedom, which incidentally deals with child trafficking as well.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cul...nd-freedom-funder-explored-wake-arrest-report

ruh oh
What a nothing burger. He's one of 7000 people who gave money to the crowdfunding campaign.
lol
The guy who "broke the news" calls himself an anti-disinfo activist.

Last edited:
Only made millions and has very good reviews. Suck it. You have to take it on the chin as the person who made the film and then went back and time to make accounts on sherdog just to point out dicknine is a dildo

Fair. I did make the movie and I did go back in time. I guess he got me there.

What a nothing burger. He's one of 7000 people who gave money to the crowdfunding campaign.
lol
The guy who "broke the news" calls him an anti-disinfo activist.

I think we'll just have to chaulk this up to @Strychnine being an out of touch boomer who doesn't know what crowd funding is.

Must be tough being a Biden stan and having to search so hard for a 'win' as the country circles the drain.

His name was in the credits and he was bragging about it online.

"The Sound of Freedom movie tackles a very tough subject, and took extraordinary effort to bring it to movie theaters," one of the screenshotted posts said. "I'm proud to have been a small part of it. If you see the movie look for 'Fabian Marta and Family' at the very end of the credits."

Look, an investor is a pedophile and kidnapper, Tim Ballard was ousted as CEO. Just take it on the chin.
Why so partisan about it though, with gotcha sentences like "take it on the chin" ?

The movie is about raising awareness about international pedophile sex trafficking, which is most definitely a thing and not talked about enough. I remember people calling "alt right", "far right" or "conspiretard" whistle-blowers that said Epstein was running a pedophile ring on his island back in 2010 or whatever, turns out they were true.

I understand that Caviezel is associated with Q-anon shit, which is definitely weird, partisan and cultish. But are you opposing every Tom Cruise movie with the same energy since he's a Scientologist ? They also believe in a lot of wacky stuff. Shouldn't make you wish Top Gun flopped or anything, imo.

As far as I'm aware, the movie stays out of the weird stuff about sacrifices, adrenochrome or what not. Doesn't present the issue as a right vs left thing either, at all.

Is it because some on the right say it is a left vs right thing ? They're wrong. So don't make them seem like they are right, please.
Yes, and that doesn't make this look any less shitty.

It's definitely shitty that a pedophile is involved in financing it, which should have been your stance in the first place. Yet, it seems like you and a few others rather took with glee the fact that people involved in making/funding it undermine it's credibility. I think it's a necessary movie. If there's one cause everyone should be fighting for, and not chose a team about, that's the one.

Terrible look on your end imo. I don't believe for a second that you or anyone seemingly involved in antagonizing the movie want to cover up for pedo sex rings, btw. But some will see it that way, and you guys are giving them the ammunition for it. Definitely highlights how bad US war culture stuff can get and how bipartisanship can fuck people in the head.

Last edited:
Take what on the chin? The movie was a massive success.

That its successful bullsh*t. So bad OUR got rid of this guy, and so disingenuous it credits a pedophile they werent capable of busting. This movie being even partially funded by a pedophile who was busted by a real law enforcement organization is just a terrible look for this whole venture. I understand you consider it symbolic of an inarguably valid sentiment, but it seems perhaps the actual law enforcement agencies doing this work are better symbols than religious weirdos playing Rambo in Countries they can pay not to prosecute them.

Last edited:
That its successful bullsh*t. So bad OUR got rid of thos guy, and so disingenuous it credits a pedophile they werent capable of busting. This movie being even partially funded by a pedophile who was busted by a real law enforcement organization is just a terrible look for this whole venture. I understand you consider it symbolic of an inarguably valid sentiment, but it seems perhaps the actual law enforcement agencies doing this work are better symbols than religious weirdos playing Rambo in Countries they can pay not to prosecute them.

Again. You are old. Read up on crowd funding some time, grandpa.

Why so partisan about it though, with gotcha sentences like "take it on the chin" ?

The movie is about raising awareness about international pedophile sex trafficking, which is most definitely a thing and not talked about enough. I remember people calling "alt right", "far right" or "conspiretard" whistle-blowers that said Epstein was running a pedophile ring on his island back in 2010 or whatever, turns out they were true.

I understand that Caviezel is associated with Q-anon shit, which is definitely weird, partisan and cultish. But are you opposing every Tom Cruise movie with the same energy since he's a Scientologist ? They also believe in a lot of wacky stuff. Shouldn't make you wish Top Gun flopped or anything, imo.

As far as I'm aware, the movie stays out of the weird stuff about sacrifices, adrenochrome or what not. Doesn't present the issue as a right vs left thing either, at all.

Is it because some on the right say it is a left vs right thing ? They're wrong. So don't make them seem like they are right, please.

It's definitely shitty that a pedophile is involved in financing it, which should have been your stance in the first place. Yet, it seems like you and a few others rather took with glee the fact that people involved in making/funding it undermine it's credibility. I think it's a necessary movie. If there's one cause everyone should be fighting for, and not chose a team about, that's the one.

Terrible look on your end imo. I don't believe for a second that you or anyone seemingly involved in antagonizing the movie want to cover up for pedo sex rings, btw. But some will see it that way, and you guys are giving them the ammunition for it. Definitely highlights how bad US war culture stuff can get and how bipartisanship can fuck people in the head.

I definitely hoped for Top Gun flopping. F*ck Tom Cruise, f*ck his cult, and f*ck any vehicle that legitimizes it. How's that for "partisan?"

There's pages upon pages in this thread of people implying any opposition to this film support child trafficking. The people who did that will just have to handle this bit of egg on their faces.

I definitely hoped for Top Gun flopping. F*ck Tom Cruise, f*ck his cult, and f*ck any vehicle that legitimizes it. How's that for "partisan?"

There's pages upon pages in this thread of people implying any opposition to this film support child trafficking. The people who did that will just have to handle this bit of egg on their faces.
Fair enough. I disagree, but at least you're consistent. I don't think Top Gun, or any movie (at least that I've seen) that involves Cruise is a vehicle for Scientology, so I have no issue with them. Cruise is a weirdo but a terrific actor, and starred in a lot of great movies.

And while there's definitely some overlap between the subject of pedo sex rings and the q-anon stuff, the movie doesn't go there and is apolitical, so I'm fine with it aswell. I think the issue the movie highlights is too important to get political about. So I don't understand opposing it in the first place. It's a legit issue, you know ? I don't know of many cases in the US outside of the Epstein stuff (which raises enough red flags to stand on its own, anyway) but I sure know about enough cases in my country and a few others to understand that there is a BIG issue about pedo sex rings, whose clients are seemingly powerful enough to have egregious judicial dysfunctions with either no media coverage at all, or very biased.

Lol how is Top Gun: Maverick a vehicle for Scientology? Tell me you’re not this doltish in real life and just when you’re policing the hallways of Sherdog.

Cute attempt to make this an argument about crowdfunding so you dont have to address the pedophile in the crowd.
He’s been addressed. You’re dwelling on it because you hate that this movie brings light to pedo rings? Btw 1/6000 is .02 (rounded up)%. Not too shaby

lol
The guy who "broke the news" calls himself an anti-disinfo activist.

You know, you're a pretty good mediator. I know you're pretty left, but you don't fall for the mob's tactics and tend to have a measured view on most things. It's...refreshing. Kudos.

I think we'll just have to chaulk this up to @Strychnine being an out of touch boomer who doesn't know what crowd funding is.

Must be tough being a Biden stan and having to search so hard for a 'win' as the country circles the drain.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on here in this thread.

<{ByeHomer}>

Back