JJ responds to DC victory

No, but so far he is 0-2 against usada, lol. Lets see if they can make it 0-3.

The dude is a habitual fuck up. Nothing will change.
He'll still get sanctioned and win a 3rd. Funny how he only pops against DC when he is cheating against everyone.

Again Jon, you have the clean around your nose before you attempt to save face.

jones is a chicken, skinny bitch who has to take peds and... beating old champions doesn't make you the goat

He'll still get sanctioned and win a 3rd. Funny how he only pops against DC when he is cheating against everyone.

So you are saying that he cheats against everyone but they just protect DC from his cheating or that he is not cheating at all and they are fabricating the failures? He will still get sanctioned and win the third and then if he pops will be banned for life and go down as the most talented dipshit in mma history.

The guy is a fuck up, he can't help himself. Given his track record, I think they should offer odds on his next fight being declared a no contest. At a certain point this shit just gets funny. I am all about giving people second chances, around the third and fourth, I am no longer interested.

I don't hate Jones at all, he frustrates the hell out of me as a fan.

Jones is going to retire DC when he returns and reclaims his gold.

Dumbass.

He is never fighting again. And if he does, he will cheat AGAIN.

And you will keep supporting him, because you are a DUMBASS.

Dumbass.

Lol dude, are you 12 years old? What a fucking childish response.

Dumbass.

Not a Jones fan, but they're all on PEDs......USADA sucks....even Jones has passed 95%+ of the drug tests he has ever taken.....

Back