JJ responds to DC victory

Cute to think he wont be back by 2019 at the latedt when they are working their asses off as we speak to get him a lesser sentence.

Its true, they seem to be weaseling him back and its awful

That would make you believe they aren't actively working on a lesser sentence as we speak. All the signs are there.
Full sentence for a repeat offender would be 4 years, so I'm thinking he would still get 2 years with a reduced sentence.

That’s of course assuming he doesn’t run over a nun on his way to his coke dealer.

DC is not getting any younger.

Not sure why Jones gets so much hate.... He beat the shit out of a deaf kid and still let him win..... guy seems alright to me.

Your going to really cry when Jones faces Cormier for the third time later this year

I don't care either way, other than the fact that it would completely undermine the entire point in drug testing.

If you think Jones fights again any time in the next 18 months, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell you. I'll give you a good price, too.

What does he mean? Has he found yet another way to enhance his performance?
Probably.

A new designer steroid that disappears from the system even faster than the last one.

This way he can take it his entire training camp cycle off right before the fight and if he is surprise tested again, hide in a secret underground tunnel Jackson has had built under the cage in his gym that goes all the way to Jones' home.

That would make you believe they aren't actively working on a lesser sentence as we speak. All the signs are there.

Stop dreaming of this... you will never get it.

9mQmgwI.jpg

Cute to think he wont be back by 2019 at the latedt when they are working their asses off as we speak to get him a lesser sentence.
If Jones gets a longer suspension than 2 years.....i expect to see him fighting in Europe or Asia by the fall.

By the time Jones is done with his supsension,
DC is like 43 years old.
He isn't getting suspended 4 years. Why do you think everything is so hush hush? Lesser sentence incoming. They will try to get Jones in the cage for 2018 but 2019 will be the most likely outcome.

Jones is going to retire DC when he returns and reclaims his gold.
Then DC will come out of retirement a few months later to fight for the vacant belt after Jones is stripped.

Back