JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

Snoop Dogg calls McGregor a bitch and a n****r many times.

Pewdiepie says the word n****r out of context

Why the hypocrisy?? The hypocrisy itself is racist, as you are treating people differently based on race.

Are Asians allowed to say n****?

lmao that article make it seem like he said the N word on purpose. He said it on accident which makes it that much more worst imo.

The "omg he said the N-word" is an american thing that for some reason gets pushed on the rest of the world. I cant see any good reason why people in Europe should give a fuck.

The "omg he said the N-word" is an american thing that for some reason gets pushed on the rest of the world. I cant see any good reason why people in Europe should give a fuck.

Not sure about Sweden, but atleast in Finland the popular word to describe black people, used to be a derivative of the Spanish word "negro" (black). A word that sounds similar to the American "N-word".

Once the American BLM/anti-racist/progressive movement spilled out into North Europe (in spite of Finland having almost 0 people of African heritage whatsoever), that word got associated with U.S. racial history, and is now treated as a racial slur.

I'm not entirely up to date with what the "politically correct" way of describing black people is, nowadays.

I was just on a very SJW-ish Norwegian forum and people use the N******** without getting banned, and this is the way it should be.

When it comes to freedom of speech.

Norwegian SJW forum > Sherdog. lol

Not sure about Sweden, but atleast in Finland the popular word to describe black people, used to be a derivative of the Spanish word "negro" (black). A word that sounds similar to the American "N-word".

I think this is the case for most nations, Sweden included.

Once the American BLM/anti-racist/progressive movement spilled out into North Europe (in spite of Finland having almost 0 people of African heritage whatsoever), that word got associated with U.S. racial history, and is now treated as a racial slur.

I'm not entirely up to date with what the "politically correct" way of describing black people is, nowadays.

Just use the traditional Finish "neekeri" :D

pewdiepie-nazi-960x623.jpg

One day we need to arrange a warroom game of civ 5 or something similar.

I'd even enjoy something as simple as risk since it usually is a game of stockpiling and then someone taking the first shot and everyone getting pissed off at everyone. I remember playing that with some friends and being the only one busting out laughing once people started going at each other

How does calling Pewdiepie a nazi or white supremacist help anyone in any way? He clearly isn't, and it just continues to normalizes the term to the masses.

The labels of 'racist' and 'white supremacist' and 'communist' used to have very negative connotations. How does diluting the words help black people in the hood become more motivated, get better educations, not get harassed or shot by gang members, etc?

In fact I think this whole new wave of accusing every white person of white supremacy has rejuvenated the whole white supremacist movement.

Someone needs to let these idiot actors/writers/journalists that their accusations might actually have consequences.

The 'he's a nazi' bullshit was all utterly ridiculous, but this one is kinda indefensible. The fact that he has that as his go-to word for a piece of shit is damning. At worst he is a racist, at best he is a jackass.
I'm leaning towards irresponsible manchild and jackass

You either die a villain or you live long enough to see yourself become the hero.

Pewdiepie was hated by a shit ton of the internet...He was the posterboy of yelling youtubers who got little kids to watch their vids.

Now he represents some sort of freedom of speech/Anti SJW hero...It's hilarious seeing people who normally hate him, like him now.

Snoop Dogg calls McGregor a bitch and a n****r many times.

Pewdiepie says the word n****r out of context

Why the hypocrisy?? The hypocrisy itself is racist, as you are treating people differently based on race.

Are Asians allowed to say n****?

Snoop dogg didn't call Conor that.

There's a difference when it ends with a than with er.....huge difference, It actually pisses me off when people say they are the same...They aren't and context also matters.

I wish we live in a day in the future where bad words like n****r, Fa***t can be used by everybody and the power of the racial/hate meaning will lose it's power...that's the kind of world I wanna live in.

Do I have to use *****, you people are scurring me, that I might get dubs lol.

American lefties are like the most sensitive, aggressive and disrespectful people on the planet and you know it, your identity politics climate is a clusterfuck.
Perhaps. But I think it's just that America has given the "regressive left" a larger platform than other countries

The 'he's a nazi' bullshit was all utterly ridiculous, but this one is kinda indefensible. The fact that he has that as his go-to word for a piece of shit is damning. At worst he is a racist, at best he is a jackass.

Oye... Anyone else get a flashback to that scene in South Park: The Movie where Kyle's mom ridiculously blurts out "Horrific deplorable violence is ok - as long as we don't use any naughty words!" when people get going on about *gasp* the N word?

I could walk up and punch someone in the face for no reason whatsoever - literally physically assault someone - and it would likely have less impact on my life than walking up to a black person and calling them that. You literally have to talk about diddling kids to get more of a negative social stigma attached to you than using that word causes.

The level of hysterical hypersensitivity over this word is utterly ridiculous, but it's like we're all solemnly in on this bad joke of skewed values. There are lots of bad words, but this one literally wipes out careers when it is mentioned offhand by the wrong person in the wrong context. The level of disproportion of our communal response to the utterance of this word and the harm it actually causes is beyond absurd.

People living outside of the USA, maybe Canada, are not conditioned to avoid that word. When I first learned about the n word from rap music I thought it just meant black as it obviously derives from Negro and that means Black in Spanish and Portuguese, in fact calling somebody a negro in portuguese is the PC way of saying somebody is black, while "preto" which also means black is now offensive.

Now, he is not a kid and has ample knowledge of the english language, but he plays a lot of games and people say that all the time and without the conditioning to avoid it he let it slip.
Game culture and related areas on the internet have become extremely toxic, girls are routinely referred as "cum dumpsters", people openly preach about murdering muslims/blacks/gays/minorities, and every banned word is popular, like the f,n and c words. and their variations like sand and jungle ns.

People living outside of the USA, maybe Canada, are not conditioned to avoid that word.

Nah, I reckon it's pretty globally recognised as something you don't say. Never stepped foot in the US but know not to use that word if I don't want to get a bunch of people upset at me. Hell, Aus is generally regarded by the rest of the world as pretty fucking racist and most Aussies still won't say it.

We should do a WW2 scenario, no shortage of folks willing to play Mein Fuhrer or comrade Stalin I bet.

If only people knew how to play europa universalis 4. Although im sure 90% of the war room would unite to attack the muslim world lol

Nah, I reckon it's pretty globally recognised as something you don't say. Never stepped foot in the US but know not to use that word if I don't want to get a bunch of people upset at me. Hell, Aus is generally regarded by the rest of the world as pretty fucking racist and most Aussies still won't say it.

For plenty of people it's a source of pride and community, like "homie" or brother

A canadian squealing cat eared child-man youtuber uses it to describe video game enemies that kill him (the one thing video game enemies are frequently programmed to do)

So his use of the word sucks

I wish J.K. would expose herself..

She is one of the sexiest billionaires on the planet.
104384334-JK_Rowling_red_carpet.jpg

I would go down on her like I do at the buffet. And would expect no return favor. It would be MY pleasure. i'm hard just thinking about it. I think i'm smitten.

If only people knew how to play europa universalis 4. Although im sure 90% of the war room would unite to attack the muslim world lol
Huh, I think a friend of mine told me about that game.

Back