Joanna contender advises Thug Rose: "Watch my fight with Jessica Andrade to beat her"

I expected her to be more salty eg “rose will never beat Andrade only I, the true champion, can do that”. Sounds like good advice to me.

Another pointer from that fight ignored by Gadelha and Tecia was how to deal with Andrade's love of slams. They both went up and down as if in a lift.

Joanna accepted the slam but then threw her body sideways at the top of the lift allowing her to handstand or at least scramble away when she came down. Something Rose would be advised to copy.

Good point. Andrade ragdolled Gadelha & Torres whereas JJ came down in better position to get it back to the feet. How might Rose avoid the slam? Presuming it has something to do with great footwork & a hard jab but interested in hearing other thoughts.

1. It's mindgame, because it will be hard to top 50-45, only finish will do it (and it's possible). Also paternal/maternal tone looks like trolling.
2. Joanna promoting fight between Namajunas and Andrade again
3. Namajunas is stylistically different than Joanna, Joanna was jabing Andrade, not entering pocket, doing a lot of low kicks and highkicks, all while moving backward, I don't think Namajunas is stylistically able to do that, because she doesn't kick a lot. Rose has powerpunches, but she has to enter pocket to land them.
4.Joanna fought stronger and bigger oponnents in kickboxing like Amanda Kelly, style presented vs Andrade wasn't something she learned during one camp.
5. Namajunas should bring her own strategy, she could take ideas how to deal with slams, but strikingwise she should base strategy on her own style or she will fail. Torres tried to do it, but was too short, and not good enough. Karolina was trying to do it, but her nature was stronger and she was killed while brawling.

Karolina took 80 punches in less 2 minutes and was KO'd. Joanna took 80 shoots in 25 minutes.
So not getting hit should be priority vs Andrade.

Good point. Andrade ragdolled Gadelha & Torres whereas JJ came down in better position to get it back to the feet. How might Rose avoid the slam? Presuming it has something to do with great footwork & a hard jab but interested in hearing other thoughts.

You're not going to avoid being slammed by Andrade, the trick is to neutralize it, maybe Rose can use it for some crazy submission though.

“We saw that Andrade is a gifted fighter with power,” Jedrzejczyk said. “But people don’t know how to fight her. If Rose will do her homework, and if she watches my fight, she can be successful in this fight.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/joanna-jedrzejczyk-advises-rose-namajunas-on-jessica-andrade-matchup

I always enjoy a Jedrzejczyk fight, she has some nice hands and is agressive. But now the bi*** has her head so far up her own ass its not even funny. From the booogeywoman thing to the delusion that she is still champion or the best. And now she thinks Rose needs to watch her footage to win lol.

Bi*** be crazy.
5ac48c06cda83.png

What are you talking about?

Joanna decisively beat her and Andrade is a bad stye match up for Rose. I think Andrade will beat her.

Joanna got in the record books with her win over Andrade.
  • Highest significant strike differential in UFC championship history (+142 vs. Jéssica Andrade)

Shut the fuck up you retarded testicle enthusiast. Rose is the only one to beat the fuck outta Joanna, ever. You don't see her telling Joanna's opponents to watch that footage. Joanna was implying Rose can't handle Andrade without that footage. She's a bi*** and you'se a dick whisperer.

<Varys01>

Johanna is right. She is the only one that has had Andrades number. Very generous of Johanna considering the quickest way for her back to the belt is Andrade to take it from Rose.

next up JJ is going to DM Valentina and suggest she watch both of her fights against Rose.
<{MindBrown}>

It might be good advice but it's still a little pretentious to advice someone who beat you twice on how to fight.. wouldn't you agree?

Nothing wrong with what she said. She fought perfectly against Andrade. She stayed far out of Andrade’s range and picked her apart. She avoided the TD many times using her footwork. She’s right when saying people fight her wrong. Rose should apply a similar approach and maybe she’ll land the shot Joanna couldn’t. Rose has enough to hurt Andrade or anybody else in the division.

Thug Rose don’t take advice from people who rode they horses ‘gaintst tanks n’ shit
Fun fact: the universally derided Polish cavalry charge against the Germans during the Second World War was successful. The Poles won that skirmish.

Just jab and run basically

Always thought she was mad overrated when people were calling her the best striker in all of MMA and shit

Glad Rose put an end to all that, even though Rose is just as irritating these days

Why the hell are you guys always so damn salty wtf lol

“We saw that Andrade is a gifted fighter with power,” Jedrzejczyk said. “But people don’t know how to fight her. If Rose will do her homework, and if she watches my fight, she can be successful in this fight.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/joanna-jedrzejczyk-advises-rose-namajunas-on-jessica-andrade-matchup

I always enjoy a Jedrzejczyk fight, she has some nice hands and is agressive. But now the bi*** has her head so far up her own ass its not even funny. From the booogeywoman thing to the delusion that she is still champion or the best. And now she thinks Rose needs to watch her footage to win lol.

Bi*** be crazy.
5ac48c06cda83.png

Karolina should have studied that fight too. It might have saved her from that CTE bomb.

Quit hating, TS.

TS is a TMZ drama queen

Joanna was polite and respectful all throughout that interview and recommending Rose watch tape on how to beat her opponent is practical and sound advice. Of course she should watch/study tape of the fight..
Pretty stupid and complete waste of time to make a bs thread about made up drama

its not bad advice, most top fighters study their opponent's past fights its called doing your homework

Back