Joanne Calderwood? UFC Strawweight Champion...?

aka the dirty streetfighter in these parts. :wink::icon_chee

thanks for the pics, thridpres. nice ones! :cool:
Still a little new and thus the Suarez at the end made me think he was talking about someone else.

Lena "The Dirty Streetfighter" Suarez making cameo on the JoJo WarWagon?

Hey man. Don't talk shit about Suarez, he's crazy but all soccer players are crazy :icon_lol:

(Plus my last name is Suarez)

Still a little new and thus the Suarez at the end made me think he was talking about someone else.

i don't get about 66% of what anyone is talking about!! :eek::(

i don't get about 66% of what anyone is talking about!! :eek::(

luis-suarez-bite.gif

aka the dirty streetfighter in these parts. :wink::icon_chee

thanks for the pics, thridpres. nice ones! :cool:

You're welcome.

I was checking up on her the other day trying to get a sense of whether she will be getting a fight anytime soon and saw those pics. She also has a video of her Ice Water challenge on her facebook page but it is a facebook clip, not YouTube so no way for me to embed it. Not the spot for that either.

I was looking for a picture of Calderwood getting the nod for that fight while showing off the bite mark but I didn't notice it. That used to be a fairly common picture when searching for that fight on Google.

You're welcome.

I was checking up on her the other day trying to get a sense of whether she will be getting a fight anytime soon and saw those pics. She also has a video of her Ice Water challenge on her facebook page but it is a facebook clip, not YouTube so no way for me to embed it. Not the spot for that either.

I was looking for a picture of Calderwood getting the nod for that fight while showing off the bite mark but I didn't notice it. That used to be a fairly common picture when searching for that fight on Google.

i just know is was sometime after this...:wink:

lena-calderwood.jpg

i just know is was sometime after this...:wink:

lena-calderwood.jpg

Yeah. I thought about using that one or a similar one or one of those ones with Calderwood getting a kick in or taking Lena's back but I'd referred to Lena The Biter so I wanted the other.

8)

For ippy ...

10641218_841112322567644_301618704086088156_n.jpg

10548155_838541966158013_5815964154997587679_o.jpg

... and the ice water challenge ...

10653408_836307309714812_5526017486155961755_n.jpg
Sorry. Just noticed these after battery thanked you.

Dank je.

that she's awful,and is only fed cans.....but sometimes they 'cans' are meant for greatness

she's fan fuckin tastic to look at though.
....all true.

I can't deny it.

You're welcome.

There is never a wrong spot to post videos of hot, nearly naked women pouring themselves with water.

There is never a wrong spot to post videos of hot, nearly naked women pouring themselves with water.

If that really is true, then perhaps I won't be criticized for posting here this delightful one of Michelle Waterson, even though she isn't in TUF and never fought Jo Jo.

[YT]12R5PwWyvw4[/YT]

My overwhelming memory of the Lena fight is Phil Baroni's commentary (jeez what a douche)

Especially when shown repeated replays of the same punch and thinking it was a different one every time (lena cracked her again, wow, and again etc)

Not the sharpest tool (but definitely a tool)

Not the best game to introduce anybody to sport, in general

I appreciate you guys are supporting Jojo with the avatar.... but ffs I had it first lol

Of the fighters she has fought only 3 didn't get steamrolled.

T rex got lit up like a christmas tree.(steamrolled)

Norma Rueda Center landed 1 decent punch and 1 decent elbow in the 2nd. 2 TDs in the 3rd that went nowhere. That's it.

Katja Kankaanp

Back