Joe Rogan & Mike Goldberg were the best commentary team in mma

By far bc.

Agree 100%

Anik has got to have a picture of Dana white having sex with Ronda Rousey.
There is no other way.

Last edited:
You know Sherdog respects the commentary skills of Mike Goldberg.

I fucking hate all these new fans of Goldberg. Where the hell were you all when he was employed by the UFC?

Crazy, seemed like everyone on here hated him when he was still with UFC. I don't see the fuss, i found him annoying, don't miss him.

Goldie was like the guy that's always picked last for teams. You'd ridicule him but wouldn't let anyone else do it.

- His precision is precise, Joe...

Goldberg, Mike.

I fucking hate all these new fans of Goldberg. Where the hell were you all when he was employed by the UFC?
<JagsKiddingMe>

We were watching him.

Unfortunately, Ari and Dana never called me and asked whether or not I wanted him fired.

Fuck 'im, he got what he deserved. How'd the football commentary work out for him?

Watching, it sounds like you are implying somehow the amount of support Goldie received on Sherdog impacted the decision to let him go by Dana and the WME.

<JagsKiddingMe>

We were watching him.

Unfortunately, Ari and Dana never called me and asked whether or not I wanted him fired.
They were too busy reading your comments online saying how much you despised Goldie. Now we are stuck with Anik and Joe. Way to go you fuck.

Watching, it sounds like you are implying somehow the amount of support Goldie received on Sherdog impacted the decision to let him go by Dana and the WME.
Not once have I seen support for Goldie until after he was fired. I've been on this site since 2008 and have always said Goldie is a hidden gem and even during his last few years as Rogan slipped further and further into idiocy it was actually Goldie bringing him back to reality or keeping the commentary 50/50.

They were too busy reading your comments online saying how much you despised Goldie. Now we are stuck with Anik and Joe. Way to go you fuck.
giphy.gif

I never insulted the GOAT.

Bellator suits Goldberg more anyway

Fuck 'im, he got what he deserved. How'd the football commentary work out for him?
At least you are keeping in line with your dislike for him. Unlike all these new 'fans'.

I agree.

It’s one of the reasons I enjoy Bellator a little more than before. Takes me back to when I was a “TUF noob” when I hear Goldie’s voice.

Goldie's my favorite. They had great chemistry together

Losing Goldie, losing sponsors, Burt, Stitch, ESPN+, hiring Snoop to bash fighters, letting old school fan favorites go... all this stuff is really killing the vibe

I like Jimmy Smith too, and they are letting him go soon.

It will suck if they ever get rid of Anik

Not once have I seen support for Goldie until after he was fired. I've been on this site since 2008 and have always said Goldie is a hidden gem and even during his last few years as Rogan slipped further and further into idiocy it was actually Goldie bringing him back to reality or keeping the commentary 50/50.
At least you are keeping in line with your dislike for him. Unlike all these new 'fans'.

Lol I never thought I’d see a hipster Goldie fan, bud.

UFC commentary has gone down hill since Goldie's untimely demise. I'm not even sure Rogan is that good, Goldie just made him.

Goldie and <insert name> are GOAT. Rogan was just lucky to ride those coat tails. Nothing against Rogan, he's aight, but WME fired the wrong man.

Rogan was good, but ever since Goldie's firing he's not really given a fuck.

His commentary at events has more in common with his podcast fight companion episodes.

In other words, Rogan gives a fuck when he wants to give a fuck.

Back