JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2 (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2, how would your rate it?

• Total voters
They should continue with the animal cruelty theme. Have John go after an international chicken fighting ring or something. That will appeal to lots of people more than just fighting other assissins.

As much as I am looking forward to a sequel, I really think the film benefits as a stand alone.

Update: September 28, 2016

New Image from JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2 Shows His New Dog is Still Alive

2wohjfc.jpg

That dog is gonna fuck some shit up. I just know it.

As much as I am looking forward to a sequel, I really think the film benefits as a stand alone.

It would have been fun to have Keanu/the same director and crew just announce some "new" film, that is basically John Wick, but, has a new name. Then just reprise it, but change it to, a cat or something.

Dog works better, but having a continuation based around the same "style" would have been fun. Studio wouldn't allow it most likely. Wick was a big ol success.

Needs more Swearengen. I hope this doesn't fall flat on it's face even though we pretty much know what to expect from it

If there was ever a character that could have a video game that combines the best of FPS's and fighting genres, John Wick could be it.

They should continue with the animal cruelty theme. Have John go after an international chicken fighting ring or something. That will appeal to lots of people more than just fighting other assissins.

I'd go full, shut up and take my money! if the movie featured Wick fucking up a dog fighting ring:)

I'd go full, shut up and take my money! if the movie featured Wick fucking up a dog fighting ring:)

It ought to be in another country where there is no legislation against it. Watch John Wick go Berserker on some poor unsuspecting Squat Poopers.

man i am so fucking excited for this movie. i love keannu, the dude is awesome and a beast, and john wick is one of the best action flicks in the last decade.

i hope they make this a long awesome series. if those shitty jason bourne movies can get up to like 8 with the shitty shaky camera work, then john wick can be green lit for at least 3-4 films.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back