Jon Jones…

5 years north of 36 IS a big deal son, which is why you don't see a ton of guys fighting at that age.... don't be naive.

And saying sir is something I say all the time, here and IRL, but I'm sure you know that already.

Jon Jones cherry picking his opponents only shows that he knows his ass would get kicked by a few of these up-and-coming fighters.
Like I said before its not our problem that he wasted so many years, and beating a 40 yr old isn't going to save his legacy sir.
Why are you crying like a baby?

Say what you want about Stipe or the layoff but he only lost to Ngannou. Before that he was the champ. So technically he's still at the top of the division.

Jones literally fought top guys his entire MMA career. He cherry picks one fight? So fucking what? Go get laid ya pathetic little whiner.

Why are you crying like a baby?

Say what you want about Stipe but he only lost to Ngannou. So technically he's still right up there.

Jones literally fought top guys his entire MMA career. Cherry picks 1 fight? So fucking what. Go get laid or something ya pathetic little whiner.

Suck on his hang down some more son.

Just is way past his prime. All the Jones hating crybabies are so desperate for him to lose that's why they want him to fight a young up and coming heavyweight.

Remember how you guys underestimate Jones in virtually every fight? You're doing it again.

Back