Media Jon Jones celebrates 60 days of sobriety

Unfortunately Jon burned his UFC bridge years ago ...

<mma1>

SolidKlutzyKarakul-max-1mb.gif

he already is doing / has done all of that.

Except Divorce his wife. (actually not married AFAIK...)
well I meant do it guilt free/obligation free. People judge him for doing all of that while he tries to shuffle multiple responsibilities.

I totally post my inspirational quotes...
at 4:30
.... after three 4Locos.
.... and 4 key bumps.

Good on him for trying to clean up his act if so.

But wasn't he arrested Sept 24th?

And if so, isn't that only 58 days ago?

Jon Jones celebrates 60 days of sobriety with huge cocaine and hooker party

Dude is celebrating 60 days as if that is some sort of achievement. That just tells you how much of an addict he is.

60 days can be a tremendous achievement for an actual addict. Jones is a sociopath and a piece of shit though, addiction is not what plagues him.

Even if he was an addict, real recovery and growth happen behind closed doors over long stretches of time after serious reflection and behavioral changes. The milestone is meaningless in his case.

"Sober" typically refers to alcohol. "Clean and sober" typically refers to all substances. "No alcohol or hard drugs" just means "I still smoke weed, ninjas."

If Jon really has gone 2 months without alcohol, it's a good thing, it's not easy, and most of you fuckers can't even acknowledge that.

I am 22 days sober today. As much as we rip on JJ him being sober would be the best thing for him and for me.

Jon Jones is my sober icon and alcohol really truly is the devil.

It is only a matter of time before Jones gets arrested again.

You see it all the time in professional sports, especially the nfl. It doesn’t matter if they have millions and are one of the best in the world at their sport, a fuck up is a fuck up for life.

Bad checks always get returned.

As a prior cocaine enthusiast, I assure you jones hasn't done a keybump in years. That would be like a alcoholic taking a shot of beer. He probably gets 6 lines MAX from a gram
I totally post my inspirational quotes...
at 4:30
.... after three 4Locos.
.... and 4 key bumps.

Honestly think about it they tried to ban alcohol once and humanity failed. Alcohol won, alcohol is that person who beats his wife, or crashes his car, or gets in trouble with the cops.

Alcohol is not the truth, it is like opening a portal to hell in your own life and letting the devil posses your body and soul.

60 days can be a tremendous achievement for an actual addict. Jones is a sociopath and a piece of shit though, addiction is not what plagues him.

Even if he was an addict, real recovery and growth happen behind closed doors over long stretches of time after serious reflection and behavioral changes. The milestone is meaningless in his case.
Yeah, thats what I meant. Its a long time for him, long enough to make it public and feel good about it - that shows how much of a problem it really is for him.
I agree though, he is a sociopath. The validation he seeks through his social media posts are kinda sad, because he obviously has no close friends or family that give him a feeling of strength and growth like you said. The likes and few positive comments on his posts are worth the hate he is getting, its almost another addiction for him. He really needs some sort of a person that is his revelation, because his wife isn't, his parents and brothers arent and his friends and coaches aren't and I can't see him doing it on his own. Right now he is still young and a star, he still has that fighting thing (even though he hasn't fought in two years). He still is someone but wait 5-6 more years when he is 40 and nothing has changed but he can't compete anymore or is losing, well I worry for him and anyone around him honestly.

Back