Jon Jones knows who daddy is

MetaIIica

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Jones in the past has admitted his weakness is men his height, and Aspinall is much bigger. Aspinall is arguably better than Jon Jones in every possible way except wrestling. Aspinall has Size, Speed, Power, and Youth. Jon Jones stands no chance and he knows it, so he can act tough in public all he wants, Aspinall ends him any way he wants.

ASPINALL BLESS

Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 5.50.04 AM.png

Jones in the past has admitted his weakness is men his height, and Aspinall is much bigger. Aspinall is arguably better than Jon Jones in every possible way except wrestling. Aspinall has Size, Speed, Power, and Youth. Jon Jones stands no chance and he knows it, so he can act tough in public all he wants, Aspinall ends him any way he wants.

ASPINALL BLESS

View attachment 1035461

Jones Haters are worse than Conor fans.

It's pretty cool how you can make Jones lose fights and suck as much as you want, simply by using your imagination. It's obviously a way of coping with the harsh reality in which Jones doesn't lose, but nonetheless pretty cool. The wonders of the human brain!

Thats because he is still napping from the Joshua beating he took. The man who ranked himself as number 1 active HW boxer got koed outcold by the guy he ranked as number 4.
That’s cool and but Francis being in boxing (and losing) is the only reason his son Jon jones grew came out of hiding and became active again in mma. Until that gyno injury and surgery that is.

Jones face looks BLOATED
Obviously Jones is in the GOAT discussion, but at this stage I think Aspinall bum rush him or even catch him with a thunderous overhand ftom hell.
I might be wrong...

It's pretty cool how you can make Jones lose fights and suck as much as you want, simply by using your imagination. It's obviously a way of coping with the harsh reality in which Jones doesn't lose, but nonetheless pretty cool. The wonders of the human brain!
I don't need to use my imagination. Jon Jones lost to Reyes. I can't imagine what Aspinall would do to the guy, but it wouldn't be pretty and all the Jones fans would be shook.

Jones face looks BLOATED
Obviously Jones is in the GOAT discussion, but at this stage I think Aspinall bum rush him or even catch him with a thunderous overhand ftom hell.
I might be wrong...
Jones is too old. Are we forgetting how horrible Jones looked against Ciryl until he slipped the jab and got the TD? Dude threw a random uppercut then did a 360 spin <lol>

Back