Jon Jones Live On The Joe Rogan Podcast Now

Which he said he felt horrible about. People don't have answers for every action they make. It was a horrible decision by him obviously but you're going out of your way and reaching for new heights just to shit on him.

"I didn't know it was a pregnant woman"

As if, if it was an elderly man, that's okay"

It doesn't even make sense.

It makes perfect sense. He talks about it being bad that it's a pregnant woman, because it makes him look worse, 'like a monster'. He is way more concerned about how he looks, and how much trouble he is going to be in, not for the actual other human being.

He cared more about grabbing his bowl to reduce his punishment, than checking on the person he just caused an accident with.

His rationale was "I felt fine, so I assumed they were fine"

227640502.jpg

Then he jumped a fence to run away.

It's good that he's being open about it and is now feeling better than ever (lol), but it's hard to justify or defend a guy like that.

I'm not saying anybody should defend him. At all.

I can't wait to see him return.

You keep watching those leet press conferences that you find so important....we'll watch the fights for you.

For the 7 months Jon was lifting he did 0 martial arts training

Jones look like he ran out of f*ck to give...

Ya he's always in boring fights. Just lays and prays on people. Ts are you racist by any chance?

TS is just a dumb cunt. And yeah, he's probably racist.

He said 1 week before every fight he would get hammered. So if he lost he could blame it on that. It was a mental safety net. I thought this was very interesting coming from the former best fighter.

A large part of me is convinced that to be as great at fighting as Jones is, they have to be batshit crazy. And Jones is the greatest, and the craziest.

Jones says he "felt like a monster"

Glad he admits it.

Sorry TS.

He's the GOAT.

This. JBJ is the most dominant champ ever. Who cares if he's a boring interview. He's had the same media training as most other pro athletes. My god what is this professional wrestling?

"I knew I could still beat DC"

shows what he thinks of Cormier lol

have they talked about anything other than jon this whole time ? ive been listening for 20 mins and jons just been talking about himself the entire time.

LOL 7 months and he was still putting up baby weight

gives us mere mortals hope

Back