Jon Jones Live On The Joe Rogan Podcast Now

Haha Joe wants to spark up a doobie and has always said how harmless pot is but Jon has gone full AA robot. Maybe Rogan will make him relapse live on air. And as someone that has been an addict, I can tell Jon is bullshitting, trying to make it seem like he likes his new lifestyle but is really miserable.

Edit: MAN, can you imagine whats going to happen when this guy loses?

Starting to wonder how Jones reacted to the Hamill loss. Must've been rough.

Jon says he will eventually drink again

I dunno if that's a good idea...
Yeah not to armchair psychology, but if he was my loved one I would be worried by a few things he said
Never been a part of a program, never been with a psychologist (only implied here but mentioned before this)

He's one of those guys who thinks he can overcome everything with willpower. It's interesting. It may work for him, he might be that unique dude

But if I was his family member and heard this
<6>

Jon says he will eventually drink again

I dunno if that's a good idea...
Being an addict, or recovered addict, I can tell that he is fucked. I'll be surprised if he doesn't have a massive problem before July. He is engaging in mental gymnastic and you can tell his first drink/blunt will snowball and he will be back in the same situation.

wow, walked into the live video in the middle.. every single syllable and vowel is a lie, everything about him is sociopath.
first thing i hear "i was a bad boyi used to be a pot head stoner all high school"
when the first interview i saw of jones he said "I used to be the good boy and told on all the potheads in high school all the time"

Yeah not to armchair psychology, but if he was my loved one I would be worried by a few things he said
Never been a part of a program, never been with a psychologist (only implied here but mentioned before this)

He's one of those guys who thinks he can overcome everything with willpower. It's interesting. It may work for him, he might be that unique dude

<6>
yeah that's definitely worrisome to me too.

yeeeaaahh I dont think this dude will ever get his shit in order

Im finding it hard to believe a word coming out of his mouth...

I didnt have a drink problem, but ive stopped drinking for 16 months, but i will will drink again, because im fine..

yeah carry on kidding yourself Jon

I didnt have a drink problem, but ive stopped drinking for 16 months, but i will will drink again, because im fine..

giphy.gif

"if you are standing next to me you are getting a shot of patron"

*yeah... im a few minutes behind

the only things I liked/believed from him so far a that he feels sharper without pot and that he's obsessed with BJJ now.

everything else<36>

He is a terrible lier how long can he hold onto this churchie good boy act, embrace the inner bad boy,

JJ sounds like he hasn't changed at all. Dude needs to go clean.

Yeah but Bernard Hopkins is an alien, Joe. He's not normal.

<6>

You don't need to be a psychologist to know that if Jon Jones has "one drink" hes going to go missing for a week and wake up in Mexico

You don't need to be a psychologist to know that if Jon Jones has "one drink" hes going to go missing for a week and wake up in Mexico
implying there is something wrong with it?

jon is the GOAT podcast guest for starting off by eating and not giving a fuck lmao "the #1 thing people get mad about"

Back